Has anyone else noticed that search engine results (both political and non-political) have been omitted?

You mean on google or what? Do you mean that various results have been omitted? Not quite sure what you're trying to say.

Presumably she means Google.

It's been a known problem for a while that Googles algorithms now rank forums very low unless they're reddit.

They're still indexed, but you gotta add site:bluelight.org to make them show up.

Go to google pictures and google white couples.
Then tell me Google doesn't have an agenda.
Use DuckToGo people!
Safe browser, which doesn't save and sell your data.
Be smart!

Yeah, specifically google. I noticed it before but it became more obvious this this year. Just for example, political and drug-related searches seem to have been thinned out. Like if I have a very specific question, use to be I would get very specific answers. Everything seems more vague now.

startpage.com or duckduckgo.com depending if you want Google or Yahoo search results.

I like to use some variant of Linux as a main OS, perhaps Tails thru Qubes, VM Ubuntu for ease of use, with proxy on if course. Someone elses internet connection most obviously, install Kali repo in Ubuntu and something like aircrack-ng to hack the shit out of those silly neighbors wifi.

So now were in Qubes to Tails to Ubuntu.. from here setup another VM with Win10 Pro and encrypt everything like in VM disk partition itself and use veracrypt in W10 etc AND a vpn e.g. protonvpn and another for charm like perhaps thru openvpn? Then load bluestacks in W10, and android emulator, spoof location to bermuda triangle, and get TOR, dl'ed via F-Droid of course cause fuck Google Play. Now in TOR since its good with firefox addons install every privacy addon til the end of time and then... In duckduckgo or startpage.. well its time for bed psychosis is over..

The search results may still be biased though.

A more serious answer, outside regular search engines Reddit is chock full of info and discussion about pretty well everything ever.

Boolean search operators in any search engine helps big time too.

I never ever used DarkNet, really. But a look at it would be for sure interesting. I know nothing about it.

JJ

It is a problem with so many search engines, I sense a conspiracy, actually there have been manipulation of results alleged for political reasons, but who knows?

The whole search engine thing? It's called the Search Engine Bubble Effect, and it's gotten so bad that even the government is now complaining about it!

I'm having decent luck with Ecosia:

Yandex is decent but I know many of you hate Russians:

What I find scary is that they're adding advertisements now to the operating system itself. Hey, I have ADHD. Now there's even one more thing that I'll be getting distracted by. Tricky Microsoft!!