• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Has anyone else experience ZERO anxiety or depression during opiate withdrawal?

Absolutely, there are good kinds, and the ones that are constantly selling out. They ARE all mostly washed anyways, just some more than others. DEA is well aware of whats going on, but aren't going to put a lot of muscle towards seeds , what with all the overtime they can get busting down doors going after grandma drug dealer.

Look, this oxy epidemic was just another manufactured deal, to keep the war on drugs going in perpetuity. This is what happened, and is STILL happening (zohydro? Hello?), these bastard pharmas along with their butt buddy fda partners in crime, created these marvelous, fantastic short acting opiates, and finally, America's pain problem is solved.

The Drs go off the FDA, and the studies, and the inserts fine print. They were told how unlikely these SAO's were to be abused, practically impossible to get addicted, and the Drs bought it hook line and sinker.

All these years later, now they create even stronger opiate replacements like subs, which granted are a far better alternative to heroin for instance, but an absolute death spiral for those physically dependent on SAO's, said dependency almost a virtual GUARANTEE sans any real game plan from the outset.

And patients dont understand, that there is virtually NO upper limit to dependency. So those little 5mg jobbers that had you on the happy train way back, are now 600-1000mg a day, and thats just to feel normal.

So, lets flood the streets with a much cheaper alternative like say, heroin!

And the war on drugs is now a guaranteed certainty to keep dea and local pd flush with budget money forever, but make sure to do a certain amount of high profile busts, and dont forget asset forfeiture, nice little bump to the bottom line.

We, are all alone in this. These fuckers knew EXACTLY what they were doing, so, fight the system by getting clean at all costs as if your life depended on it, because it does.

And you kids jacking around with PST like its some joke, you are no better than a heroin addict with a needle in their arm on skid row.

You arent getting away with anything, because the bill will come due eventually, the ONLY question is, (if you live that long), how much of your life will be left when its all over. How many friends, family, associates are still there. Not many, maybe momma.

So please, do not do it as some kind of "fuck it lets party" thing, any more than you would jam a syringe of H up your veins. There are no success stories here, only misery, despondency, tragedy, and death. THAT is how it ends up with no exceptions. Nope, you arent the exception either. Or me.

Fuck pst

Damn, man relax a bit... I understand PST is a serious thing now, I didn't when I started...
And buying Poppy seeds is completely legal so they can't do anything unless they come into your house and see you drinking it to get high and still idk if there is anything that they can "legally" do...

I will never depend on this again.. I am 100% certain of it and I don't give a fuck with anyone else says, I am simply not going through this again

You've heard it a thousand times if you've heard it once. If you abuse it ,it will abuse you.Everyone started out with that first hydro, took it as directed. but the euphoria required 2, then 4 then 20.No I have never cut down or quit w/o w/d. It comes with the terartory. If you have no w/d at all. you haven't done it long enough or often enough,Period. I don't regret the day i started using them. I regret the day I started abusing them.I do not know what else I can say that hasn't been said over and over again.If u mess with the bull you DO get the horns sooner or later.

Damn, man relax a bit... I understand PST is a serious thing now, I didn't when I started...
And buying Poppy seeds is completely legal so they can't do anything unless they come into your house and see you drinking it to get high and still idk if there is anything that they can "legally" do...

I will never depend on this again.. I am 100% certain of it and I don't give a fuck with anyone else says, I am simply not going through this again

Not directed at you personally by any stretch. Mostly for the dabblers, curious, etc. As the last poster said, mess with the bull. Legal or not, human brain don't care when it comes to opiates thats for sure. Good luck all..

You've heard it a thousand times if you've heard it once. If you abuse it ,it will abuse you.Everyone started out with that first hydro, took it as directed. but the euphoria required 2, then 4 then 20.No I have never cut down or quit w/o w/d. It comes with the terartory. If you have no w/d at all. you haven't done it long enough or often enough,Period. I don't regret the day i started using them. I regret the day I started abusing them.I do not know what else I can say that hasn't been said over and over again.If u mess with the bull you DO get the horns sooner or later.

I did get withdrawals, 8 days of feeling like shit still, today better even though I still have a fever....

My question in this thread was just wondering if for some reason it didn't cause anxiety and depression or if I just got lucky and it seems like I did

I don't give two shits what anyone says, I will never withdraw like this again... Let's just say I woke up, caught my disease early and won't let it happen again

I didn't...the first few times I went through withdrawal. Only felt extremely fatigued and couldn't quit yawning. With each successive withdrawal, the symptoms got worse. I still don't puke or have diarrhea, but the emotional symptoms are godawful.

It still amazes me that people get major WD from poppy seed tea. Even after something as mild as hydrocodone, it still surprises me that someone can get off on poppy seed tea. I just don't understand it.:?

I didn't...the first few times I went through withdrawal. Only felt extremely fatigued and couldn't quit yawning. With each successive withdrawal, the symptoms got worse. I still don't puke or have diarrhea, but the emotional symptoms are godawful.

Seems I really am the only one who hasn't experienced emotional symptoms... Wonder why that is... fucking luck I guess

It still amazes me that people get major WD from poppy seed tea. Even after something as mild as hydrocodone, it still surprises me that someone can get off on poppy seed tea. I just don't understand it.:?

Maybe you haven't tried the right seeds... You get high off the residue around the seeds, and when they are unwashed it fucks u up... There's a lot of veteran users attesting to this fact so it isn't placebo or anything like some people try to say...

Fuckkk I've been all day contemplating buying that one more bag!

If you shoot heroin, then anything short of good poppy pods will be useless to you. I went through the whole hydro-oxy-H notions, and have been on both methadone and suboxone maintenance. After 3 years of sobriety I started using poppy seed tea. To gauge strength I have done hydros, percs and oxy 30s. I would put a pound of quality seeds next to 40-50 mg of oxycodone. Except that seeds are a mellow high that lasts a really long time while oxy is intense and short lived. So if someone doses PST 4-5 times a day, you can see what kind of habit they acquire. Nothing gigantic, but you're looking at some good old fashioned withdrawals that last for a long time. Whatever PST withdrawal lacks in intensity, it makes up for in duration.

Whatever PST withdrawal lacks in intensity, it makes up for in duration.

AHHH fucking long half-life, you said that right.... 8.5 days clean and still feel like shit... I almost don't have that horrible, horrible feeling on my arms and the fever comes and goes all day but I still have it in my chest and neck and my skin still burns... Idk how much longer this can last... Surely not long.. And then never again, I have the power to never experience this again and I need to remember that, it is my choice