• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Harmful Mix?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CivilDisobedience

Greenlighter
My friend started to freak out when I told him I had mixed Heroin and Xanax, saying it was deadly. Whats the truth behind that? Ive mixed them many times with no problems, and have known many others to do it as well. I got a mixed response from asking friends, but the only danger i can guess would be sleeping cause of the slowed heart rate.

Lots of people do it, but mixing benzos/opiates can kill you, obviously not 100% guaranteed to, but it's safer to just not mix the two?

It's safer to avoid mixing them, i.e. saving the benzos for the comedown, for sleeping, to kill some of the mania/stimulation of the peak maybe.

If you do combine the two, make sure you use less of each drug than you would use on its own.

For example, if you like 1mg of xanax, or 10mg of oxycodone, and you really want to try mixing them, I would start with 0.25mg to 0.5mg alprazolam and 5mg to 7.5mg oxycodone.

In no case should you think "oh I'm already on heroin and benzos, so why not take my last 7 Xanax bars..." and take a recklessly high dose of benzodiazepines. Some people tend to do this.

Last edited:
^...and risk respiratory depression. That's the biggest fear you should have when mixing the two. Like Capt. said just take them responsibly and in lower doses.

hmm..when i was on heroin i used to take about 13mg of xanax? but maybe my tolerance saved me idk? but yea i was on 13mg of xanax and 1/4 of a bag of some nicce smack.

<Please do not glorify behavior that goes against harm-reduction. You can discuss it, but make sure to also mention what a bad idea in the interest of personal health it is to do such irresponsible things... -BollWeevil>

Last edited by a moderator:
hmm..when i was on heroin i used to take about 13mg of xanax? but maybe my tolerance saved me idk? but yea i was on 13mg of xanax and 1/4 of a bag of some nicce smack.

yeah and you also od'd on heroin...

don't listen to this unless you have a massive tolerance you do NOT want to mix high doses of xanax with heroin like this example.

Yeah, 13mg of alprazolam and 1/4g of heroin is exactly what not to do.

Try 0.1g of heroin and 0.5mg alprazolam. Use more H if it's cut/bunk, but be careful. And take your time.

I'm going to close this to prevent flames and to help close the topic with some accurate statements.

Please do not use multiple xanax tabs/pills/footballs/bars (or any other large amount of a benzo) with opiates. It's just not in your best interest. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.