• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Harmala Freebase...what do i do with it?

BPD help plz

Bluelighter
i bought a gram of 'Harmala Freebase' it's like an orange powder....anyone know how i take it?

Smoking or taking it orally (preferably with an acidic juice or better in salt form)
I'd be careful with this stuff, while it's a reversible MAOI, it's still a MAOI

thanks for that kleinerkiffer

i'll be sure to research it a little more before i do try it

Looks like you can snort it and take it sublingual too.

Do you want to take it with DMT or what's your plan?

Looks like you can snort it and take it sublingual too.

Do you want to take it with DMT or what's your plan?
not sure of plan tbh but had been experimenting with MH extraction DMT crystals with quite varying results.....at that time i really didn't know what i was doing or taking....or even best way to take

with this tho i bought online as-is, it claims to be 99%.....its just a small ammount of orange powder......but i thought i better ask this time as opposed to 'chancing it'

thanks for the info !!

Btw it isn't necessary to convert the freebase into a salt for oral application, scince it get's protonated in the gastric acid anyway. Besides, lipophilic substances cross the mebranes a LOT better than their ionic counterpart, in fact most ionic substances can't do it at all. So theoretically it should be possible to take the freebases in any other route of application, too.

Edit: kleinerkiffer, your nick sounds familiar. Didn't know you're here, too. Have a nice day!