• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Harm to nose from weekly coke use?

TageMyBoy

Bluelighter
Say I were to snort .25 grams of coke one night a week. Probably over a course of 2-3 hours. I would also use saline spray ten minutes after each insufflation. Would this likely cause damage to my nose over time?

If so, would you advise freebasing it instead? I don't have much of a problem using hcl in moderation so I'm considering free base for my physical health. Obviously that sounds bad but I guess most options are never that great when talking about drugs lol.

Let me preface this by saying I've not been a coke user for several years, and when i was i preferred to iv it. That said, i must strongly advise againat switching to smoking freebase just because you're worried about damaging your nose. If you use coke as infrequently as you claim (.25grams once a week) i doubt you are going serious damage to your nose. If you switch to freebasing i can almost guarantee your use will skyrocket. I've seen it happen to others and i doubt you have the willpower to keep your usage so small should you switch to freebasing. You will not be the extremely rare

Person who will be able to resist thw urge to use more and more once you switch to smoking. (Sorry for the double post, for some reason i was unable to edit my original post) Best of luck to you, hopefully someone on here will be able to give you better answers as to how much potential damage you're doing to your nose.

You can snort a quarter gram of good coke once a week for years and years without damaging your nose. I used to do the same thing with a half gram of good stuff every Saturday night. Then I found the needle. Then I found the crack pipe. It was all downhill from there. Today I am sober from cocaine.

You can snort a quarter gram of good coke once a week for years and years without damaging your nose...

Sorry, but that is bullshit... The right answer is YES, you can damage your nose. Not much, but some, absolutely. Also, if you're only doing a .25g at a time, then you're getting good coke (most likely), which WILL burn your soft tissue in your nasal cavities. END OF STORY.

Have fun and don't worry about your nose. You won't be able to do any drug, all the time, without some sort of physical or psychological damage. That is the law of drugs/physics/body chemistry...8(

Freebasing cocaine is just about the most physically intense way to administer it, if you value your health you'll stick to snorting it. Smoking crack cocaine can lead to heart attacks and serious bad shit if you fuck the dosage up, not to mention it lends itself to incredible binges due to its rapid peak of effects.

Shorting cocaine usually doesn't damage the nose right away, it happens after several days of abuse, and everyone has it happen at different rates.

Freebasing cocaine is just about the most physically intense way to administer it, if you value your health you'll stick to snorting it. Smoking crack cocaine can lead to heart attacks and serious bad shit if you fuck the dosage up, not to mention it lends itself to incredible binges due to its rapid peak of effects.

Shorting cocaine usually doesn't damage the nose right away, it happens after several days of abuse, and everyone has it happen at different rates.

I second that... DON"T start freebasing coke or even worse start smoking crack, that is the worst thing to do with regards to your choices... or any choice for that matter. Plus, you can kiss your one night a week gig away in a hurry if you do decide to choose that route... 8o !!!

It's interesting as if it wasn't for cocaine's numbness, people would probably feel it burning. I believe it can be quite deteriorating for the nasal cavities. The looks though, only appears after sometime.
It depends how often you do it and for how long but it does change one's nose IMO.

If you're concerned about your nose, then I don't know why you would want to risk your lungs with freebase.
I usually experienced noticeable damage to my nose from multiple nights in a row while using 1 or 2 gr, which ended in horrible aching and/or bleeding.

The nose is somewhat durable...people have gone a lot harder than that and have still been ok, although of course it varies from person to person. You ever seen that show "intervention"? They had a meth addict on there who snorted 20 lines of meth A DAY. A day! I was surprised that guy still had a nose to snort with.