• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids (Harm reduction) I want to take more oxycodone

rizmatter

Bluelighter
Hi there,

Today I have taken 80mg of oxycodone. I've been snorting lines -> around 4 or 5, Over the space of around 7 hours. Around 2 hours ago I sniffed two lines which were my biggest.

80mg is the most i've done before actually and that was 8 days ago.

Prior to that - only light use. I tried it first about 5 weeks ago. So basically, my tolerance is low.

But, i want to take this a bit further and be really high. I'm a youngish man, eat relatively healthy, and I swim around 30 lengths a few days a week,

My breathing feels fine and my heart is also steady at the moment. But i am 7.5/10 on my high scale. I want that one big hit... To take me to a 9 or a 10.

I have at my disposal another whole 80mg tablet. I want to swallow 60 more mgs, i'll just crush 3 quarters of it up and have it with some water. (Total consumption then would be 140mg) I've never swallowed it before, just snorted - so that might be nice right.?

BUT, Is that within the limits of oxycodones safety, or is it too much?
If i do it, what should I expect? At higher doses oxys euphoria has surprised me, although it's a combination of euphoria and sometimes pretty extreme sedation (for e.g nodding, and difficulty focusing vision)

If you'd like to message me or reply on this post, that would be cool. I don't want to OD, or play with fire.

Thank you for reading this bluelighters

Those seem like massive doses for someone that doesn't use opioids regularly.

are you with anyone? cause i wouldn't try and push it much further if there isn't anyone there to help if something goes wrong...

BUT, Is that within the limits of oxycodones safety, or is it too much?
If i do it, what should I expect? At higher doses oxys euphoria has surprised me, although it's a combination of euphoria and sometimes pretty extreme sedation (for e.g nodding, and difficulty focusing vision)

If you are already at self described "extreme sedation" with nodding and difficulty focusing vision..... by all means, DON'T EAT MORE. I'd say your body is telling you that you are pretty fucked up as it is.
You are a "youngish" man by your own accord... live to be an oldish man.
Stay safe, know your limit... and by your current description, sounds like you are there already.

Anytime you use any drug to get high your playing with fire, don't fool yourself into thinking anything different cause you would be wrong

And I see you mention heart rates and breathing, in my experience by the time you can recognize a big change in those things yourself it will be too late... they will lower to the point of possibly stopping, way before you realise it. And being not used to large amounts I would not tempt fate anymore and be happy with a 7.5/10 because at least in my book of personal experiences a 10 is way to far beyond where you ever want to really be, no matter what your telling yourself. Cause 10, for me at least, is blue on the floor not breathing

The funny/ (actually really horrible) things about opitates is once your body knows them and is used to them the line between high and od is very small, and in reality the high you once chased is not even reachable. So basically you will od before you ever could get there again. Just trying to share with you a picure of the dark side of the moon you can't really see at this point.

Be safe what ever you do

Those seem like massive doses for someone that doesn't use opioids regularly.

Anytime you use any drug to get high your playing with fire, don't fool yourself into thinking anything different cause you would be wrong

And I see you mention heart rates and breathing, in my experience by the time you can recognize a big change in those things yourself it will be too late... they will lower to the point of possibly stopping, way before you realise it. And being not used to large amounts I would not tempt fate anymore and be happy with a 7.5/10 because at least in my book of personal experiences a 10 is way to far beyond where you ever want to really be, no matter what your telling yourself. Cause 10, for me at least, is blue on the floor not breathing

The funny/ (actually really horrible) things about opitates is once your body knows them and is used to them the line between high and od is very small, and in reality the high you once chased is not even reachable. So basically you will od before you ever could get there again. Just trying to share with you a picure of the dark side of the moon you can't really see at this point.

Be safe what ever you do

If you are already at self described "extreme sedation" with nodding and difficulty focusing vision..... by all means, DON'T EAT MORE. I'd say your body is telling you that you are pretty fucked up as it is.
You are a "youngish" man by your own accord... live to be an oldish man.
Stay safe, know your limit... and by your current description, sounds like you are there already.

As an update for harm reduction : Thanks for all the replies, especially these ones

The next day certainly confirmed, for someone with limited opiate tolerance, i was taking massive amounts of oxy, and i think i should have stopped there.

When i woke up I couldn't move much and was in bed for like 30 hours with a headache, i've only just awoken from that slumber. So yeh, oxy is strong shit - don't keep chasing that massive high with opiates, i totally see what people are saying now.

I got really high from such a tiny line in the beginnning, about 1/8th of the 80mg tablet, so about 10mg.
Yet, I ended up chasing it to nearly finishing two 80mg tablets by the end of the session. So - compulsion to redose with oxy definitely exists, and it totally isn't worth it, those pills aren't cheap either!