• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Harm Reduction For Nasal-Spray USE Before & after USE (H mix lil Fent)

TheOriginalChair

Bluelighter
Alright hi guys like always thanks in advance to anyne whom helps me out, noobish to the science,
From i saw in a few forums OP couldn't get the right answers cause he asked .... so here's my try, i got two questions...
BtW, high asf right now... anyone whom reads this and is hittin the reefer, you smooking with me all the way down from Puerto Rico :) enjoy your sesh.

2 questions -

If i use it before, cause my nose is since is vasoconstrictor will it make it go all the way through and not help absorption??

second question,

If i open the nasal spray and fill it with water and help gram of blow and more than a half a g, mix it together and through it inside the nasal spray,
will i get a decent buzz, not looking for a super speedball but i mix the feeling of both at the same time, want to do this cause i quit the needle more than 2-3 months ago, going strong, got dumped last month and i havnt had the urge to PULL THE CHOO CHOO TRAIN OF LADY WHITE THROUGH THE VEINS, i used to that before when i was in depression and autodestructive...i would let my feeling take over my actions but NO MORE, i got control over my decisions not the drugs!

THANKS IN ADVANCE TO ANYONE WHOM MIGHT COMMENT!!! REMEMBER YOUR OPINION FUCK IT, dont overanalize your answer! <3

Kali
-Substance D Lab Experiment-

Everyday now, Protect Plus B, 4mg Xanax, 0.2, Clonodine .2 for sleep and Mirzetapine 30mg for SSRI reuptrake