• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Hardly any effects from 0.7g of Amphetamines

lars90

Bluelighter
Okay I came across this huge online shop which has quit incredible prices so me and a friend decided to order 2g of pure 97% MDMA crystals and a gram of 86% pure speed.

So we ended up taking the speed to try it out. Especially I wanted to try it. So I decided to take it with a friend. We both had had hardly any experiences with amphetamines. To test the product I decided to take just a tiny bit of the speed in the afternoon to study a little. I noticed I felt like cleaning up I was focused and I did things I usually don't do like clerk the house and vacuum.

So at about 9pm o'clock my friends come over (I'll call the person I took it with John). At around 10pm we snorted a little line of speed. I took allot more since John was a little scared at first.
I felt a slight need to speak and do things. So over the next 3 hours I consumed a total of about 0,5g(5-6 smal lines) with Alkohol to get a effect. Ill reapeat again After Chemical-Love standards its suppose to concist of 86% Amphetamins |860mg/1g|. After we had consumed the speed we went to a discotheque to meet some friends and this is when my mouth stated getting dry as fuck.
The effekt of having extreme amounts of energy was just not there. The only thing that got stronger was my awakeness and my eagerness to talk. Also my pupils were huge. Even Johns were after taking only about 0.2g.
And I started to have to go piss every 10-15 minutes.
Also for side effects and this is when I knew I had had to much, I started getting nausea and a mouth as dry as a desert. This happend a about 1-2 hours after we had the last line.
I didn't get any real energy boosts or feelings of euphoria which was what I was aiming for. My friend weirdly has more than I did though.

I don't know if this makes a significant difference but I use to have a strong form of ADD I still have it a little. I also use to get Ritalin and other substances to calm me which usually worked. I haven't been taking any of these medications in over 5 years though.

So what do you think? I've read quit a few trip reports and I hardly felt at all what I had read about.

Big edit: the after math

It sounds pretty weird to me it kind of did the exact opposite of what it usually does.

So it's 8 am now and I haven't been able to fall asleep yet since my hart is beating quickly, my head is spinning and my jaw is clenching. Also I am and was very thirty the whole time.

Next day
I took 5mg of a benzodiazepine to fall asleep and then took anther 5mg once I woke up. Slept a good 6-7 hours which was way to little considering that the day before I had slept only 4.
Looking back it was a really dumb idea taking as much speed as I did even though I didn't feel so much I still was pretty awake. Wasent aber to fall asleep for an hour at a pice up until 12 hours after my last dose. So tOday I tried to be healthy and eat a mango, which impressively I managed too the last night. A few seconds after it had entered my mouth everything came jutting out again though. I hardly even managed to eat a banana and was naushious for hours afterwards. Oh yeah a nother weird thing I have never experienced in my life before is that my dick pulled itself together and looked allot smaller and tighter for a day.

Last edited:
All those side effects are normal, they were just really bad cuz you did a high dose. some people with add or adhd don't get euphoria from ampthetamines.

How do you consider that "hardly any effect"? Everything you mentioned sounds very typical of an amphetamine experience. If anything, it sounds like you took way too much.

86% Speed? Neither methamphetamine nor amphetamine are even capable of getting such values. (About 80% and 74% max respectively.) However, your described effects, describe the effects one would expect from amphetamine. But you would've probably died from 700mg pure amphetamine...

^A chemist would not feel the same way, and I bet she could clean up whatever sample you have and if it has amphetamine in it then it can be isolated by removing adulterants and return with gear that reaches values in the 90's.

OP, definitely sounds like it affected you as it should.

^A chemist would not feel the same way, and I bet she could clean up whatever sample you have and if it has amphetamine in it then it can be isolated by removing adulterants and return with gear that reaches values in the 90's.

OP, definitely sounds like it affected you as it should.
I am somewhat of a chemist. :|
The explaination is quite simple by the way:

Amphetamine (135.21 g/mol) is sold as the Sulphate (96.06 g/mol) salt, which due to it's double negative charge, can hold 2 Amphetamine molecules in the salt structure. Resulting in a total molecular mass of (2 × 135.21) + (1 × 96.06) = 366.43 g/mol. Therefore, the maximum percentage of Amphetamine is 270.42 / 366.43 × 100 = 73.80.

Methamphetamine (149.24 g/mol) is sold as the Hydrochloride (36.46 g/mol) salt, which can only hold 1 Methamphetamine molecule in the salt structure. Same steps: 149.24 + 36.46 = 185.70 g/mol, 149.24 / 185.70 × 100 = 80.37.

That's basic knowledge if you ask me...

Finally someone puts it in writing with reasoning behind the numbers...

I've put it into writing way too often, but maybe I should make a topic with what I think is basic drug knowledge. Are there people who would appreciate that? And any subjects in particular that you'd like to see explained?

I'd appreciate it for sure. I can't think of any subjects off the top of my head but I'm sure I will. I just get tired of looking for factual/accurate info on drugs such as purity information when most I can find is inaccurate or just tweeker talk.

Last edited:
I'll write something up when I have time. If you have any specific topics you'd like to see explained, PM me. It should all be pretty basic stuff, no detailed in depth subjects. I could possibly answer that, but it won't be added to the topic.