• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Happy to finally be here!

qwertydad

Greenlighter
Hey all . Excited to be here. 8 year road with various drugs. Prescription mostly and weed. Really enjoy the super useful information and advice you guys give out here . Its a godsent.

Was using and abusing methylphenidate 5 years back and binged without knowing what I was doing. Blue light helped me through it.

Hey what's up - just got done replying to your other thread in BDD ;)

Yeah the advice you get on BL is usually pretty good. A lot of experienced users around here.

You have the dream script of dextroamphetamine. Only one better - Desoxyn. Have you ever been prescribed that? THAT is my dream script.

But anyway, good on you for wanting to use responsibly. I understand that you recently had a "relapse" in abusing substances, but we're here to help you not shame you.

Welcome to Bluelight @qwertydad.

BTW - i just realized qwerty are the keys on my keyboard all in a row. Did you do that on purpose? What's it mean? Do you play League of Legends?

Yeah the advice you get on BL is usually pretty good. A lot of experienced users around here.

You have the dream script of dextroamphetamine. Only one better - Desoxyn. Have you ever been prescribed that? THAT is my dream script.

But anyway, good on you for wanting to use responsibly. I understand that you recently had a "relapse" in abusing substances, but we're here to help you not shame you.

BTW - i just realized qwerty are the keys on my keyboard all in a row. Did you do that on purpose? What's it mean? Do you play League of Legends?

It's a keyboard layout dude. It's kind of funny, it started with typewriters because they used to jam because people would type too fast with the letters all in a row alphabetically. So the QWERTY keyboard was adopted and though we no longer have the jamming issue with modern CPUs, it stuck around.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/QWERTY

Welcome to Bluelight @qwertydad[/USEmR].

[/QUOTE]

Hey man, thanks very much. What a nice introduction I'm having to this community. How cool.

Appreciate your comments and , yeah the thing I love about blue light is that everyone can be as open and honest as possible without being attacked for what is often blatant stupidity.

Yeah I've never been one for cool handles so I took the first 5 letters of the keyboard . I'm not even a dad. If a name is gonna be lame anyway , may as well embrace it full tilt

Right on - if you can't be fucked you can't be fucked (to do it).

ROFL that you're not even a dad. I once had a username on a different forum littlegirllost73 or something.

yeah i got a mf with a misleading username. brought meth and rope... i had twin .45s haahaja
he said he was so%y and would change bis ways. i took the metb and litteraly kicked bim inda ass.
creeps aint cool, imo

Reactions: CFC