Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

hallucinogenic drugs

EuPHoRiC_ThOuGhTz

Bluelighter
hey peeps..
i was thinking of taking some shrooms in the near future..but my question is what strange things have you seen or heard of people seeing while on LSD..acis..and shrooms and etc...

just a little curious and interested.

by the way im new

hey!!! :)

dont really have any stories for u. but just be careful on dosages. if u have alook in the trip reports forum, im sure u can dig up many stories, both good and bad.

Its all strange, thats the reason to take them.

But seriously you may notice everything being more colourful or vibrating or melting or throwing of fractals or loss of definition or any combination of one or more of these.

thanks peepz

nah i was just wondering about the stories...cauze a couple of friends took shrooms about 2 years back and i remmeber seeing them .. wacked as F*** .. 8o

Well from my own experiences and seeing others, they won't be the most social bunch unless they know you pretty well and its a pretty low key cool environment. At a rave they'd probably be very social though as its such a social atmosphere. To me they just look generally pretty lost, sometimes just normal though... you'll find they'll sometimes say pretty wack shit but you can expect that!

Oh and welcome :D

It depends on the dose, set and setting, and the person. Your friends may have been behaving like little trippers, but another person could take the same dose and act more sensical. I have had synethsesia occur when I had a high dose of LSD, but I have never hallucinated or seen figures that weren't real. I suggest you read the Erowid trip reports and try to forget some of the urban myths people have told you. That being said there are dangers involved so read up and play safe.

ive only really seen things morph on acid, once i watched a fish and chip shop sign turn into a cat pushing a wheelbarrow in 2d. On high doses of mushies (5g+ dried p.subs) ive been transported to places where dinosuars roamed and one afternoon i was on the set of austin powers.

mostly colour and depth perception play tricks on the eyes, to see something thats not there is quite uncommon.

Definatly read up on methods of avoiding a bad experience but try not to pack your head full of preconceptions regarding what you should/will experience.
If you figure out exactly what is going to happen there is a good chance it will effect the dirrection of your trip. Just see what you mind brings forth.....

Its not as crazy as somthing like acid but its definitely not something to take lightly!!!!
You will experience Colour changes, objects Breathing, fractal like shapes
One thing ive noticed is you feel like you understand things you wouldnt be able to normally, me and a mate wondered around his yard just talking and half the time you wouldn't even make a word you would just grunt and It felt like you understand each other.

A lot of people feel stomach sickness just a warning,
Make sure you know what your dealing with read a lot about it
And remember with these types of drugs they are really a personality thing so your experience will be different to the next person

OHHH and dont have any other substances with these first time
the paranioa of weed and mushies gets you thinking about AHH MAYBE THIS WASNT A GOOD IDEA and thats not what you need.

shrooms have thought loops so its hard to get out of a train of thought. such as this is bad, you will sort your self out no wait im okay then it will be back to, This is bad and you start over and over again

have fun but be safe
RAAAAVE =D

i am really social on acid, i love chatting with people and i come across as a bit of a freak to peole who dont know i am tripping because i am in a state of hysterical laughtter the whole time

ive never had acid but my mates used to take it a whole lot. theyd mainly just laugh there arses off for hours and hours and hours. constant laughter.

It is ALL about the setting you take it in, the amount you take and the head space you're in when you take it. The trick is to not try and 'understand' the trip with a 'normal thought process'.
*notice the quotation marks. You'll understand when you start tripping*
Just sit back with your mates, find a nice spot (prefereably outdoors) and just let the mushies do their thing and be prepared to be totally blown away. Also, nothing like a bit of Pink Floyd or something old-school psychedelic like that to through you a curve ball :)

Enjoy and RESPECT mushrooms as if you were digesting a deity

*EDIT* I HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY reccomend the track 'Echoes' by Pink Floyd. It goes for ages and sends you on an amazing emotional rollercoaster. My favourite song to trip to. Never gets old. By the end of it all you can do is mutter the word "fuuuuuck.......woah...shit man.. etc etc."

I have found variations in different people's hallucinations. I tend to see vivid images such as objects/animals/people that arent there. My good mate doesnt see any of this just merging/rippling/morphing of objects. It varies from person to person so its hard to say what you will experience....

Evolution_mdma said:
Its not as crazy as somthing like acid but its definitely not something to take lightly!!!!
I'm going to have to disagree with this, sorry. Put it down to personal experiance if you will, but I think most will back me up in saying that a high dose of mushrooms vs a high dose of LSD, mushrooms will FUCK YOU UP way more. This is in terms of body load and general visual/auditory hallucinations. I Find mushrooms turn my world into a universe of fractals and constant fluidal distortions along with a mind-fuck to boot.

For me, a healthy LSD dose turns everything 'twisted'. Very much like in Fear & Loathing where shit just becomes WEIRD but you can still make most things out, as strange as they may seem. But yeah. Not gonna get into a debate about who feels what from which drug, just throwing more personal experiances out there. As you can probably tell, it is very much a personal thing. Dose accordingly and enjoy :)

Yeah i tend to agree ^^^
Although both can become fucking intense, LSD seems to have some sort of control to it, as in, you can somewhat direct the trip to a desireable place whereas mushrooms show you what THEY want you to see not what YOU want to see. This is in my personal experience anyway...