• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Haircut that includes Bangs for male

sigmond

Bluelight Crew
Hello,

I would like to get a haircut which will allow me to cover my forehead with hair(bangs). I have looked at few different styles but they all look a little too feminine or metrosexual for me.

Anyone have a suggestion that might allow me to look masculine while having hair covering my forehead? Fell free to search styles and add photos here.

Thanks.

After some research it seems im looking for a 'masculine fringe' (if that even exists)

Last edited:
I've always cut my own hair because of too many bad experiences with barbers, and I used to use a website (haircutsformen) to pick different styles, as it conveniently categorised them all with pictures and by length etc. Unfortunately that site's gone now... I'll see if I can find another.

Maybe something from this selection?:

I like #20, #8, #1; if you want coverage on the fringe just drop the hair down there.

Fwiw entering medium length hairstyles men into google images brings up a massive selection of options.

WTF are bangs?

Listen fellas, if you cant avoid the barbers by growing your hair down to your knees, invest in clippers and strip that fucker back to zero.

Makes economic and practical sense, and avoids accusations of homosexuality... ;)

Appreciate the replies. Bangs

Its tough to find one that looks decent. From what Ive seen, men my age look either silly or feminine with bangs.

Ive shaved my head in the past and its not a good look for me. People think i look crazy with a shaved head.

Thanks

Appreciate the replies. Bangs

Its tough to find one that looks decent. From what Ive seen, men my age look either silly or feminine with bangs.

Ive shaved my head in the past and its not a good look for me. People think i look crazy with a shaved head.

Thanks

If you'd said fringe in the first place I would have understood. I presumed they were some braided fuckuppery complete with beads and ribbons...

I've always heard it called bangs so no biggie. A lot of kids (young adults) these days wear their hair like this. I don't think it looks fem or whatever.

avatars-D0D9RRIm0N0KniWC-MdI3xQ-t500x500.jpg

Fem looks fem when the person a lil fem. If you are so worried about looking a lil fem I can promise you with almost 100 sureity, you couldn't if you tried. You sound like my little brother (I'm gay). After Years telling him he looks a fucking mess, he finally agreed to go to my Stylist, which he now sees every two weeks. get a haircut that compliments your face.thats all there is to it

Alternately "Give A Fuck".

Mostly used by ex military folk.

As in "DILLIGAF" : Do I Look Like I Give A Fuck

I guess you had to be there, LOL