• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

hair follicle test one time use oxycodone

Status
Not open for further replies.

cotedoug

Greenlighter
Hi there. This is my first post and I am a brand new member but I am not new to the site. I have a friend that has been an opiate user for the past year and has been using suboxone strips for the past two months which he gets by purchasing them on the street. . but sometimes when money allows it, he likes to find a couple oxy 30s or heroin and do it for a day and when the next day arrives, hell go back to suboxone..since he has started using suboxone instead of other opiates etc., he has used opiates a total of three times. The main story is about his gf. Whrn he was at his worst with drugs, she would randomly use oxycodone approx 15mg once every two weeks... In the past 5 months she has done one time a 1/4 of a 30mg. 7.5mg. That was today. And next week, 7 days from the 7.5 mg use, she has been surprised with a hair follicle drug test. Go figure!. I'm looking for any info regarding this particular subject, any info, input, advise..I have searched and searched and searched some more and I can't find anything in relation to the particular situation being faced. Thank you very much in advanced. I hope this thread has been posted on the correct spot. I apologize if so.

Status
Not open for further replies.