• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Had oral surgery, question about hydrocodone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ringo88

Bluelighter
Had my wisdom teeth taken out. Was given a script for 20 Hydro 5mg. Was also given a refill after i got low on first. I'm taking them as prescribed. Been in a lot of pain. Is there any risk of becoming dependent if I finish them both? I'm just taking them when I need them, which has been about 3-4 pills per day.

If you have no past issues with opiate dependence, you'll be fine, just only take them when just aleve etc won't work...even if you took 3-4 for ten straight days i don't think u would feel any withdrawals or anything like that. If it was me though I'd take all forty in one day but that's another story.

How many days would you have to take Hydrocodone straight for their to be actual withdrawals?

How many days would you have to take Hydrocodone straight for their to be actual withdrawals?

If you've never used opiates before then you'd probably have to use them for a few weeks to a month everyday to get withdrawals, but it's hard to say.

Everyone reacts different, but you should be fine.
I'm closing this thread now, because I think you got enough answers and your question isn't really OD material.
If you want me to re-open the thread or have a question PM me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.