• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

H Withdrawal Soon/Chronic Pain & Health Problems/We Can Do It!

Dude thank you so much bro! It is nice to hear from another positive person. A lot of people I feel, don't even like to hear that someone got clean as they are such miserable vampires... I am A-OKAY in terms of my self drive LOL. I am horny as fuck, just shy of 30, I have a date with a cute blonde fox today as well around lunch time. We have a lot of fun activities planned (not the kinky type haha... at least I don't think we do). Anyways, I wrote a long reply but it's not letting me fucking post it so I'll pm you what I wrote. =D

older posts but comedy or inspiring things fuck ill watch mike tyson interviews and be unsick for a few minutes atleast. him also being fellow addict helps

Welcome to bluelight, Masshole. Glad you found some brief respite from your suffering.

Did you want to share what you're going through? (I'd move your posts over to a different forum, but you can get started here)

Welcome to the thread, masshole! Hope you find the support you need here. Lots of very nice people on this thread.

Hang in there! XO