• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

H withdrawal begins tomorrow- Chronic Pain/Need support PLEASE

Can I just say that you have one of THE best attitudes for a person in w/d? You crack me up! Way to go on your time, too! I know what it's like to have auto immune/chronic pain issues through all this, and it sucks. Like REALLY sucks. I'm currently tapering to quit before my back fusion, only because I'm trying to keep my meds to the lowest needed.. But I've kicked an H addiction before too, very similar to yours, so I can totally relate to what you're feeling! Keep it up, along with your FABULOUS attitude- serious inspiration!!

Way to go. . Your a bluelighter now.. damn you have been rolling lol 62 posts. Just keep up your good attitude your doing great.

Ty Zipped and Frank!!! Past 50hours now :)

Fuck yeah, there's season 3 Archer on On Demand free.Hell yeah, love this show, too! Been watchin Amy Schumer, Ugly Americans, Archer.

Keep laughin!

Peace

Oh, DAMN this sucks. But seriously ...if I can.do this, you can, too. I've been a huge pussy about wd in.the past lol.

Just know IT WILL.PASS.

Fuck. FUCK. lol. But it will.

Peace.

GOD my nerves all over my body are just SCREAMING. Like restless everything. Would LOVE to just quiet each single disquieted nerve in my.body....BUT I'm STAYIN STRONG and NOT GIVING IN lol.

Ah,, SHIT! lol. This never gets easier, huh? Oh man lol.

52 hours on me. Not quite 46 and 2 just ahead of me. I'm goving away my age now. Lol

;-)

You can do it WITH me, c mon, it SUCKS, but it WILL PASS. DON'T THROW OUT YOUR HARD WORK!!!

peace.

If you have neuropathy (diabetus or other), try Lyrica. Its not an opiate/opiod, not scheduled, not fun, but helpful to some. My gf just found out about it, tried it, and it helped her a TON. Drink plenty of fluids, stay strong. Warm baths help (because, let's face it, diarrhea and sweats suck, and being clean (physically) is great), just muster up the energy to get one. gl.

Thanks, did try Lyrica. Couldn't get past the initial disconnected floating head feeling...I had to work.

Well, I woke up freezing and sweaty, less sweaty than yesterday at least. Feeling beat the crap out of, but could be worse. Managed a total I'm guessing of at least 5so hours sleep....amazing. Wonder if the phenibut helped with that. Usually I'm UP. lol

I'm gonna take less loperamide today, try anyway, see how it goes. Overcast and supposed to rain...not lookibg forward to tjat, we'll see how that goes.

Oh a big fattie would be so easy. So easy, I could ignore the physical pain and get on with the day. But I'm not gonna do that. Ill make it.

When I no longer wake up sweaty and freezing I guess I'm good lol.

Keep up the hard work if you're in withdrawal. IT WILL PASS!!! Remember that.

Peace.

I just want to say keep it up, your about done with the worst of it, seems like your holding up quite well, I want to just add in a little hunk of my day to day life as of lately and how I've been managing myself.

First off if the doses I take aren't a guide on how much you should take (as I'm sure you know ;p). Anyways I swear by Immodium, loperamide has been a huge HUGE help in my life for awhile now, I first started around 36 to 48mg and now have to take 144 to 288mg. If you take the route of Loperamide please remember that as much as it may help taper down ever couple of days. Obviously I did not take my own advice lol. But start at a dose you feel comfortable with, and give it about 2 hours till it starts to kick in, after that time passes if it hasn't helped yet you may take more of you feel obligated, I will say it does help, in fact imo it helps me more then bupe ever has. I still have regular bowl movements(although I do have IBS and Lactose Intolerance), the only downfall is occasionally, if I don't stay hydrated I do get a headache, some days i get blurry vision and a dry mouth that feels like I'm sucking on a sham-wow pad ha!

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU, you can do this it's not as impossible as it may feel.

P.S ditch the alcoholic, abusive husband dear, I don't know your story and it's not my business to be poking my nose into, but I watched my mother being abused for 15 years. Nobody should ever have to endure living that life, trying to love, or being in love with somebody who cares more about a bottle of booze then a kiss from their wife..

Thanks honey. If I could only have ONE thing during wd, lope wins hands down lol.

I know...he's just a torn human being, like us all, but I am not necessarily safe with him. The next leg of my journey...I need to get my health as good as I can. I need to make enough money to support myself. A high school drop out with physical pain that can limit my abilities (goes way deeper, that's the short version) isn't a good thing to be. Tho I always get promoted, working long hours KILLS ME physically. I mean, walking dead like. God damn it. I'm gonna try my hand at flipping refurb furniture and art, see if I couldn't at least make enough to supplement a reg job ...would be incredible if I could support myself FULLY that way. My God. Would be so nice. Gotta try.

I managed to walk my dog, holy shit!!! I look terrible and an elderly neighbor commented that I "sound out pf breath" lolol. I just said I was sick but getting better lol.

Thanks for reaching out. I see you're new here, too. Best of luck to you on your journey, friend.

Peace.

You took your dog for a walk. . Very nice. ... I know its hard to get motivated but the more you can move around the better off you will be. On the first week I pushed myself to just get off of the couch. I took joy rides in my car and boy thinking about that now I was nuts lol I was going sideways up every street. . It made my head feel better when I was driving but if I were to get pulled over I was going straight to the big house I looked like someone ran me over.
Keep up the good work and please don't spend that $$ ( you know what I am talking about) lol I just got home and going to jump in the shower. Ttyl.

Actually feeling decent. Almost too good to be true. No real dysphoria. Huh :-/

Edit:73 hours!

Peace

Last edited:
Back to check on you and I am truly amazed.... Still praying for you too... I am doing good today... My days are what I make them and I tend to fall on the positive side of things most of the time. I've been through a LOT of shit in my life and staying positive makes it easier to keep going. I have also realized that as much as I would like to, I don't have all the answers... nor will I ever. Still cant eat much, smells get me and makes it hard to keep anything down. Not the way I wanted to lose weight but it works. HAHAHA I actually went from a 1/2 oz a day weed habit to ONE joint a day.... I've had my script of Xanax filled since the 27th and have taken a total of 2 pills. Using my ambien as prescribed and not drinking.... Not having the toxicology reports back yet, but knowing in my heart he OD makes me not want to touch anything. If being strong means I have to face my emotions head on and feel them, I've done that.... I cant change any of it and I trust God...

Thanks for your support honey.

And thank you even more for the update.

Your attitude is inspirational. You're doing great. If you ever need to talk you can email me. I'll pm you my email address.

Good for you, looking for the good in things. Looking at the positive. Reaching out to others, for help and also TO help, them. That's the spirit, sweet lady :)

I know there will be moments that are...a challenge. To say the least. Face those moments with bravery and composure....you will be surprised how much stronger you are than you even know. And when you can't do that, reach out for help. There is always help. Always someone who cares.

I'm one of em. Check your messages in a few. I'm gonna pm you my email address now.

Keep up the great outlook...and don't feel the need to "fake it" necessarily, when you're too overwhelmed. Let yourself deal with what you need to. I'm always here to talk.

Peace, my friend :) xo

Edit: I sent you a private message. Let me know if you get it or not. If not, I'll catch you online and post my email address here, and then edit it out of my post once you have it.

Peace :)

Last edited:
I emailed you something for you to check out on YouTube let me know what you think?

I had to put my dog to sleep yesterday, but I did get your message and replied. How are YOU doing?
There is one thing I am not good at and that is faking anything... LOL... When I am overwhelmed everyone around me knows it...HAHAHA.. Thank you for caring... it means a lot. YOU take care of yourself and let me know how things are going.