• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Gymnopilus spectabilis mushroom species dosage (big laughing gym)

scriptlord

Bluelighter
I recentely ran into about 50 grams of Gymnopilus spectabilis "Big Laughing Gym" mushrooms which i know can be used recreationally. Erowid states that, but doesn't state the starting dosages or anything. If anyone has personal expiriences please help me with the dosage. Thanks!
p.s. they are already dried
------------------
"If a man has not found something he is willing to die for, than he is not fit to live"
-Martin Luther King Jr.

If you ordered them online, they have no psilocybin and thus are worthless recreationally.

well my friend ordered them from *** so why wouldn't they have the psyclocibon? and alot of websites say psyclocibon and fly agaric mushrooms are poisonous when they are fine for recreation.
------------------
"If a man has not found something he is willing to die for, than he is not fit to live"
-Martin Luther King Jr.

I'm sorry to break it to you, but the Gyms from *** do NOT contain psilocybin. This is the simple truth. Maybe if you eat all 50g you'll get some trace amounts or something, who knows. But basically, you wasted your money. Don't you think ordering them would be more common if it were that easy to obtain psychedelic mushrooms?

I've actually talked to a mycologist about these mushrooms. Due to circumstances on which I won't elaborate, a friend of his actually ended up consuming a large amount of these totally by accident thinking they were a different kind of mushroom, with no effect whatsoever.
While some Big Laughing Mushrooms (Gyms) do have psilocybin, not all do. The ones carried by the online retailer offering them for sale do not. Go ahead and make a stew or something with them though, mushrooms are quite tasty.