• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Gun Owners

9mm definitely isn't weak, it'll kill you just the same as any other caliber. Feds carry a 9mm for a reason.

9mm definitely isn't weak, it'll kill you just the same as any other caliber. Feds carry a 9mm for a reason.
I know it's underrated, it has (I heard) superior fire rate and is just lighter than most smaller arms which makes up for weaker bullets also easier to aim with and quicker to pull out probably other smaller details to 9mm is my favourite gun

Shot placement is what's important, everything else pretty negligible small, and i do mean small differences.

Take 9mm as opposed to 45 acp, the 9mm is a smaller bullet moving at a much higher velocity, whereas the .45 acp is a large bullet moving very slowly.

Used to have a 12 gauge pump and a bolt action ruger 270.

Great for hunting.

My favorite gun to shoot is black powder :p

Most military and law Enforcment changed to 9mm so that more people could Handel the firearm and hit the Target

And the fact it doesnt Over penetrate like some higher caliber rounds. Not to mention that most cops cant hit the broad side of a barn..... the extra rounds in the magazine tend to help with that. NYPD reports less than 50% of shots land on target.... 37% at 7 yards or closer..... 18% in a gunfight.

And the fact it doesnt Over penetrate like some higher caliber rounds. Not to mention that most cops cant hit the broad side of a barn..... the extra rounds in the magazine tend to help with that. NYPD reports less than 50% of shots land on target.... 37% at 7 yards or closer..... 18% in a gunfight.
Exactly why I would rather carry a 9mm (which I do). You have more ammo. Plus you have hollow points too, which do devastating damage.

It would be nice to shoot other calibers for fun, but I have no reason to own anything other than a 9mm.

I was debating on getting a 1911, but decided to get a long range rifle instead.

I bet you buy special bullets that do even more damage the cartel twins from breaking bad use them but hank kills them and tuco with a 9mm tuco had an assault rifle but he was already wounded and fucked up on meth im talking like im thr only one whoes watched it lol

I think I could make a good marksman Id feel terrible though if I had to actually shoot someone and ended up killing them my ex used to say if we went America id end up getting shot:p

In the market for a compact or subcompact pistol... Currently got my eyes on the M & P Shield. What do you guys own/carry?

Also has anyone here used Gun Broker?

The Shield line is nice. I currently carry an SD9VE IWB with spare mag on my weak side and a additional backup gun in my pocket. An SD9VE makes for a great truck gun and never had any issues with it. The trigger isn't the best and I thought about doing the trigger replacement for a long time but after many thousands of rounds it has smoothed out some and I got used to it long ago. I've gotten to where I enjoy the long/heavy pull because it's a self defense gun after all and it reminds me a bit of a DA revolver (it isn't anywhere near as heavy as that but the concept is the same).

Glocks are nice because parts are easy to source. I'd suggest renting a bunch of compacts at the local range and buying whatever feels best in your hands. I'd suggest trying the Ruger LCP 9mm they're fine pocket guns. 9mm is where I like to be in a compact because .380 feels a bit small and anything bigger sacrifices too much capacity.

I own _a lot_ of guns and my daily carry is one of the cheapest options on the market. I'm also a small guy that conceals a full sized auto loader with nothing more than a t-shirt. Don't listen to all the hype online you'll just drive yourself insane chasing the perfect firearm. There is no replacement for what feels good to you and training with that firearm as often as possible. My back-up gun is a little .25 auto loader and I feel as confidant with it as I do with an openly carried 1911. I'm confidant because I know I hit whatever I see quickly and I've been on the business end of a gun enough times that I no longer freeze like a deer in the headlights. It's all automatic now because of years of training.

Guns are very personal items. People argue for days about them: How they're carried, where they're carried, in what condition they're carried (one in the pipe or not), what caliber is carried, what kind of bullet is carried and thousands of other nitpick issues. All that matters at the end of the day is are you confidant with what you have and can you work with it? If the answer to both of those is yes then you're in good shape.

Last edited:
Actually no, I won't fuck off. If you guys want to talk about guns, then i'm not sure this is the right place for you. This is a drugs forum. If you want to masturbate over the killing power of your little black box, then there are more suitable forums for you out there.

FUBAR stop acting FUBAR, yes its a drugs forum yet we talk politics...

Each to his own I say

I would not be afraid of firearms I would be afraid of the arsehole thats behind the firearm IMHO

@nutty have you test fired and seen which you prefer?

FUBAR stop acting FUBAR, yes its a drugs forum yet we talk politics...

Each to his own I say

I would not be afraid of firearms I would be afraid of the arsehole thats behind the firearm IMHO

@nutty have you test fired and seen which you prefer?

Yeh, cos' guns don't kill people etc... ;)

Just to clarify, I love shooting shit myself and would like to get my hands on a lot of this hardware. But I just question the mentality of a nation that allows every Tom, Dick & Fuckwit to own a lethal weapon under the guise that it's somehow their right. If I started a thread on the best suicide vests to wear, I reckon it wouldn't last for long...

Last edited:
Yeh, cos' guns don't kill people etc... ;)

Just to clarify, I love shooting shit myself and would like to get my hands on a lot of this hardware. But I just question the mentality of a nation that allows every Tom, Dick & Fuckwit to own a lethal weapon under the guise that it's somehow their right. If I started a thread on the best suicide vests to wear, I reckon it wouldn't last for long...

Well which vest would you recommend :p

How good is a simple 9mm pistol in the right hands? Fast but weak and light right? that's all the pros need right?
9s are great but if you dont wanna kill a MF and just want to incapacitate a 45 or 40 round will help more than a standard 9. Most tactical 9s have a more destructive round.
Eg: Hit a MF in the foot with a 9 and he gonna try to react... hit hm with a 45 (which is a CQ weapon IMO) and it takes the fight right outta him, by crocky as his freakin foot has dissapeared. lol
peace

Last edited:
Well which vest would you recommend :p

Ah, seeing as you're asking, I would recommend the 'Infidel Fucker Five Thousand' with integrated 12V ignition system and a payload of assorted nuts, bolts and pieces of flint, with a side of napalm and caustic soda. Works for me everytime... ;)

Ah, seeing as you're asking, I would recommend the 'Infidel Fucker Five Thousand' with integrated 12V ignition system and a payload of assorted nuts, bolts and pieces of flint, with a side of napalm and caustic soda. Works for me everytime... ;)

Now that does sound interesting

What about the IED6000 - infidel explosive device 6000
I heard that was tops, once its been placed on the subject it has a fail proof detonation device that goes off whether they change their mind or not...... All very sophisticated and technical....

LOLssss thats fucking hilarious.