• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Gun Owners

nuttynutskin

Bluelighter
In the market for a compact or subcompact pistol... Currently got my eyes on the M & P Shield. What do you guys own/carry?

Also has anyone here used Gun Broker?

I personally like the Glock which I own, I also have a Norinco 45 cal which is also not bad.

I havent used a gun broker before

I have a few different guns. Several of which I bought online, never through a broker though.

1. Glock 19
2. Kahr CM9 (my conceal carry pistol)
3. 16in AR-15 ... just a "regular" setup
4. 16in AR-15 "recce rifle" setup
5. 10.5in SBR AR-15
6. Remington .22 rifle
7. AK-47

I want to buy a new rifle, more for long range (.300 win mag)

Kahr seems like a good brand. I'm honestly not crazy about Glocks because the grip is bit blocky imo.

I'm sort of torn between getting a compact or subcompact currently.

Kahr seems like a good brand. I'm honestly not crazy about Glocks because the grip is bit blocky imo.

I'm sort of torn between getting a compact or subcompact currently.
Kahr is great. Never had a single problem with it. Originally tried to CC my G19, but it was just too big lol

What are the laws like where you live? Here it's actually legal to open carry without a permit.

What are the laws like where you live? Here it's actually legal to open carry without a permit.
Im in the state of Florida. We need a permit to conceal carry and cant open carry (that would be awesome if we could). We just have to take this hour or so class and we can get it.

Eeh, you yanks and yer fuckin guns...

In the UK, we are suffering an explosion in knife crime. What do we do? Make it harder for people to obtain knives. Although it's not really making a lot of difference, what we DON'T do is suggest that every cunt should carry a knife. Because that would be insane. So whats your excuse?

Last edited:

In the UK, we are suffering an explosion in knife crime. What do we do? Make it harder for people to obtain knives. Although it's not really making a lot of difference, what we DON'T do is suggest that every cunt should carry a knife. Because that would be insane. So whats your excuse?

Criminals dont follow laws. You can ban knives/guns worldwide, but that wont stop a criminal from obtaining them (they're criminals remember?). They'll buy them whether they're legal or not. Why punish law abiding citizens from owning them? Banning knives/guns won't do a single thing and never will.

Why would you not want to carry something for self-defense, just in case? Id do anything to protect my family. If that means having a legal conceal carry weapon, then so be it. Remember... it's better to have it and not need it, than to need it and not have it.

In the United States, most gun crime/killings are committed with an illegally purchased weapon. Chicago is the perfect example. They have some of the strictest gun laws in the entire country, but yet... people are still being killed by them ALL THE TIME (because they're purchased illegally). Gun laws dont work. Knife laws won't work either.

Last edited:
Pretty sure he's just trying to stir shit up for some reason. I hope this thread doesn't become another gun debate thread because that's not what I made it for.

Atleast they would have more of a chance to survive a zombie apocalypse we would be screwed

Sig Sauer P250 Sub Compact - 40 Cal S&W is a nice piece... I tell ya what. Had a coupla of them... or rather assigned. Also ailable in compact. ;)
Love my twin 1911s, though.

Last edited:
Sig Sauer P250 Sub Compact - 40 Cal S&W is a nice piece... I tell ya what. Had a coupla of them... or rather assigned. Also ailable in compact. ;)
Love my twin 1911s, though.
You Military? Law Enforcement? or Private Security?

Pretty sure he's just trying to stir shit up for some reason. I hope this thread doesn't become another gun debate thread because that's not what I made it for.

Yes you're right, and I apologise. It's just that we don't understand this gun mentality at all. But I'll fuck off now :D

You guys have fun playing with your toys, I just hope your kids don't get hold of them...

Last edited:
That is quite disgraceful its no suprise some of these horrible shootings have happened no disrespect to the victims but its true.

you can legally buy a grenade launcher like in gta infact i think gta is probably the most accurate description of america to date

Actually no, I won't fuck off. If you guys want to talk about guns, then i'm not sure this is the right place for you. This is a drugs forum. If you want to masturbate over the killing power of your little black box, then there are more suitable forums for you out there.

Actually no, I won't fuck off. If you guys want to talk about guns, then i'm not sure this is the right place for you. This is a drugs forum. If you want to masturbate over the killing power of your little black box, then there are more suitable forums for you out there.
Like AA meeting lol