• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Guide for Best Dextroamphetamine and Vyvanse Use

Ok sorry but this sucks....it may be good for the OP, or random other people weighing in under 109 lbs.

You say, and I quote- " when to take it? When you need, but not at night" LOL I often NEED amphetamines at night to overcome the draining fatigue from a LONG DAY. So I can actually ENJOY my night and be productive UNTIL bed time( 5 am...yeah), instead of vegging out in front of the T.V.

Onto the next bit of sin;
"comes in 5mg and 10 mg
dont take more than one at a time, 1.25 max
take whenever, but tey not to take it less than 8hrs before bed, cz it will impact sleep"
Ok my next issue....no more than 12.5 mg of Dexedrine in a single dose!!? Who are you writing this for pre-schoolers? Anorexics? People with compromised CV function?
Sheesh 12.5mg of Dex is such a low dose that I could literally sleep SOUNDLY about 3-4 hours after taking it, if not immediately.

Nicotine is carcinogenic, No matter what the source.
My late Uncle smoked for 40 years.....eventually quit and changed to gum. So in the end he had not only lung cancer, but also brain cancer!

Welp....I guess if nothing else, Hillary was spot-on about this "fake news" lol.....

Seriously OP, amphetamines have been around for going on a century now, and I could've SWORE there was already a comprehensive guide far superior to this on BL..maybe not.

P.S. you didn't even mention baking soda? Good combinations? SAFE combinations Vs. Unsafe? Barely a guide, sure as hell not a comprehensive one!

Obviously when he said "not at night" he was implying not to take it right before you try and go to sleep. Also, I didn't realize we had tests to determine that your Uncle's cancer came directly from the nicotine gum. The cancer he had could have been caused by the 40 years of smoking before he switched!

I would like to see y'all make a guide. It would be torn to shreds like this guys, because you all think you know so much better about drugs. And the one on Bluelight already is literally the same information. So you guys are pretending to be the messiahs.

I thought this place was for discussions about drugs - not egotistical arguments where you shoot down other's posts but offer no info or anything proving your point.

You forgot the effect that makes you feel you can teach without certain knowledge, be sure of the uncertain and joining a community of experts thinking you are the Messiah shining light over it.

I do not approve of this guide, I think it is naive, inaccurate and although nobody will die following it, it is useless. We've had a few greenlighters who posted shit so amazing that we all felt they should have been part of this community for a decade. This is obviously not the case.

His guide has solid parts that show he has both knowledge and experience using the drug, like for example him encouraging the use of nicotine. However the guide lacks structure, and when I read stuff like "don't take 2 pills at a time" or "not at night" or "good sleep is when you go thru this cycle which is about 4 hours each, so 2 cycles a night", his credibility meter drops to zero.

Yeah it's a ramble and clearly not a real guide but I think OP surprisingly hit a lot of nails on the head about how it feels/timing on average.

On a side note: I find the biggest annoyance about growing tolerance to Dexedrine/Adderall whatever is because Duration is very short for people like me. Ive always required a lot of redosing to sustain an effect that keeps me calm. Thats great when you are eating 10-15 mg every couple hours, however when you need 20-40 mg in one dosage/per 4-6 hour period you really dont have much room to go, one cannot just dose a 30-40 IR twice in a day without it being extremely taxing.

Last edited:
Yeah this guide/ramble was more aimed to help people looking to keep a healthy lifestyle and keep your tolerance low while taking your prescription. Regardless, a lot of times its hard to keep your tolerance low even with a healthy lifestyle, and sometimes you will have to take it on more consecutive days, as well as re-dose; but there is no denying that taking a break/mini-vactions (the longer the better) from the medication, getting 8 hours of sleep, exercise, and L-theanine for anxiety is the most effective way to keep the side-effects at a minimum and tolerance low.

The following herbs will help you fall asleep and/or fix anxiety:
- L-theanine (fixes anxiety, without any drowsiness)
- Kava Kava (more for sleep)
- Lemon Balm
- Passion flover
- Gotu Kola
- GABA
- Hops
- Valerine root
- Chamomile

Also I do not recommend nicotine in any form anymore, herbs are a much healthier and more effective alternative.

Yeah those herbs are big help in conjunction with Amp, except Kava is supposedly dangerous on the liver.

I recommend Cannabis Prior to Dosing amphetamines, it's neuroprotective and doesn't give anxiety. However, smoking cannabis while the amphetamine already kicked in is a chaffed feeling.

It potentiates the body high and calmness/euphoria to smoke weed prior, but it causes a headache to smoke on it too.

AH since im at the stage of "quitting amps" coming off of 90 mg dex a day, I will tell you guys that tolerance is real in that even I had to take a break. Some people in this thread are pretty spot on, do not try to get really "dependent" on D amp.

When you use it in cycles, your going to have to redose 15-30 mg in the morning for example to show up content to work, since for a lot of people sleep never really comes with amp use on nights that had good sleep prior.

You must take a break because taking dexedrine too seriously is a ticket to hell.

Damn,
I've been on Dexedrine nearly 4 years you're right the focus only last a couple hours I've been meaning to ask my doctor to change me too Vyvanse. I've heard nothing but good about it

Damn,
I've been on Dexedrine nearly 4 years you're right the focus only last a couple hours I've been meaning to ask my doctor to change me too Vyvanse. I've heard nothing but good about it

Youl be dissapointed if you try to dose your entire dosage in Vyvanse and are relatively tolerant.

because you see, take 140 vyvanse, and it lasts great for 5-6 hours. Then Fail. if you take something like 210 vyvanse it blows you out of the top with weird sides.

So its kinda a stalemate. I noticed what works best is like a vyvanse or (2) if quite tolerant working underneath ​dex Ir dosages dosed normally.

vyvanse at higher doses is like getting trainwrecked trust me. Im the kinda guy who eats 40-50 IR dex followed by another 30 mg, then even swallows another 10-30 mg in a 9-13 hour period. (Not with any benzos, no e brag),
Not a rapid metabolizer either (average)

and 190 mg-210 vyvanse had me floored in my chair in class with panic ROFl.

This is because the Rapid small dose releases actually haywire the brain. Due to Redosing in general releasing glutamate.