• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Growing lotus plants, how much by weight per plant?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahkwa

Bluelighter
I'm not looking for any exact numbers, and I'm not sure if any of you guys have planted any lotus plants before (including blue lotus). I absolutely love the effects from blue lotus, so I'm looking into growing the plants this spring. I have no skill in gardening, but I'm sure I can figure out how to get everything right, I just want to know it it's worth it. If I'm only going to get a small amount per plant/pot, then I'm not going to bother. I would rather not have a large number of them, and I am aware they need to be submerged in water, which doesn't seem too complicated. Didn't know what other forums to post this on, besides another forum, which I am not able to post in at the moment due to being a new member. Also, if anyone has any experience with anything like blue/sacred lotus, wild dagga, Indian warrior, etc, please tell me your experience. I ultimately plan to make a blend of many different plants, which I would like to eventually grow myself. Also, for what it's worth, I am located in an area with cold winters, so if you are and have grown lotus, I'd love any tips. Cheers :)

This isn't the type of question we field in OD, so I'm closing this thread. This belongs on a horticultural forum. If you'd like to reword your post to an HR question about using Blue Lotus, shoot me a PM and I'll re-open it for you.

I found something online that has answers to some of your questions: http://www.learn2grow.com/plants/paeonia-suffruticosa-blue-lotus-lan-fu-rong-care-and-maintenance/

I'm not personally familiar wit the plant and see that blue lotus can refer to a couple different species, so if this isn't what your talking about, let me know and i might be able to direct you to some better info

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.