• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids ground poppy seeds?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShaunG

Bluelighter
So my friend came across these ground poppyseed containers at wholesale. I've never seen ground ones before, but there seems to be large white chunks floating around the ground up seeds and also coated around the side of the container (looks like sugar). Is this from the grinding process or is it likely these white chunks are unprocessed opium from the seeds/plant just uncleaned and tossed in to the grind? Anyone have some insight?

If they are ground up that makes them even less recreational than they already are. The opium that is left on poppy seeds is only left on the outside of the shell, breaking the seeds into smaller pieces will just mean the water you use to extract the goodies with will absorb more plant junk.

I wouldn't touch these

Thanks. This is true with the plant matter. But if you are comparing some super cleaned seeds to some really fresh cracked dirty ones...i would think you would want the one with bb sized chunks floating around assuming it is not just stuff from the grind and that it is unprocessed opium. But what do i know? lol

EDIT: So i just saw them and they actually have some white stuck together chunks the size of a marble?? Never seen anything like it lol...but never seen ground seeds either

Last edited:
There's absolutely nothing of use in ground seeds. If you tried to make tea out of it, you'd end up with oily mush.

You're not going to find opium chunks in your seeds sorry... And if it was ground the opium would be too.... The clumping is more likely from moisture, which would be bad.

@tacodude - my thoughts exactly...as in the size of these chunks would probably be dangerous for cooking but man do they look like opium chunks. They are white large stickyish chunks...if it is clumping it is not the dark blue plant material. It can be mashed into a ball and smeared onto a plat...maybe its just the latex?

Status
Not open for further replies.