• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Grey almost purple? heroin? wtf

Status
Not open for further replies.

customx132

Greenlighter
I just got some new stuff. usually the powder is super white this time it is literally grey. like a dark gray and when i rub my nose i get this weird black streak from it leaking (i only sniff). it literally looks almost like sidewalk gravel. anyone see this before? what is it cut with? i feel pretty decent it so i don't think it is completely beat- this is a good connect and has NEVER beat me, in fact randomly tosses in free bags. This seems stronger.

I've never seen anything like this though. I got like a brown powder, white, white with black specks in it? shit was strong no idea wtf that was, but this is like grey straight grey. It honestly looks almost like slate rock like slate.jpg

anyone experience this before? any idea what it is? what its cut with?

Sorry, but Substance identification is not allowed :/
It could be anything, like cut fentanyl for all I know. Nobody can tell you for sure, only a lab test will give certainty..

There was some stuff just like that floating around here in Cleveland for a while in the fall. It drew up with an almost blue-purple tint. It was some pretty good stuff, my dealer that had it got locked up for 8years though. Ugh... I think it is some kind of cut fentanyl though. But like dude just said, no way in telling what was in there.

Grey product is completely normal, also if its other colors, like blue or purple for example, this is usually because dealers dye their product to distinguish it from others.

- Hopeless Soul

like kleinerkiffer said, we can't ID substances here, even with a picture, it would just be conjecture.

that being said, there are many different types of heroin, and different colors of heroin too.

I've seen stuff so grey it was almost blue which was real good, supposedly persian heroin, I've had off white powder, I've had white white powder, I've had red powder, I've had light brown and dark brown powder, I've had black tar, I've had blow dope, etc...

Basically if it's a good connect that you can trust (as much as you can trust any connect), than it's probably not bunk. Dope dealers want you to like your product so they're not going to intentionally rip you off (wait that's a lie! I just forgot, most of them are dope fiends too! But a good one, a business man, will not). If you're unhappy with it I'd tell the dude to let you know next time his product changes and that you need a tester before spending any real money with him. This has worked to my advantage a lot in the past and I got a lot of free heroin this way. I've also been told to fuck myself too, so just brace yourself for that possibility.

Like smokestack said im also from cleveland and get gray and purple-ish color and its always really good dope!!! I got it all the time but im trying to get clean cuz heroin is ruining my life!!! but yeah chances are your dope will be good so enjoy the high!!!!

Iv lived in Cleveland and have always been able to get good dope. Lately it's drawn up clear but a light pink tint to it. It's got legs for ever but not the ump we all look for anyone ever get that?

Status
Not open for further replies.