• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Greetings!

Anon226111

Greenlighter
Hello to everyone here on the forum! I'm Anon, and I'm new(ish)

I hate to say it, but what brought me to Blue light was the harm reduction part when it comes to medicine. I've lurked for a little over a year, but finally made an account.

I'd rather keep my some of my background private. Because of my medicine usage, I don't like disclosing an important 4 year period of my life. I feel like that person would be ashamed of me now, so I don't mix the two (unless you're in my very important friend circle. Like, you understand the trials and tribulations I've gone through and don't see it as me falling from grace). But I'm married, 5 years strong, and I enjoy video games, and an avid esports fan.

The medicine I enjoy is Adderall because of my ADHD, but I guess you could say my poison of choice is opiates. I love me some hydro/oxymorphone and hydro/oxycodone. I stray away from Benzo's because those fuckers turn me into something different (like I'm easy-going and nice, usually Benzo's make me mean)

Well welcome to the site my friend hopefully you enjoy your stay

Hello and welcome to bluelight! We are a very understanding and supportive bunch. If there is anything you ever want to talk about, there will always be someone here to listen. If you want to keep things private, we totally understand.

I feel like bluelight is one of the only places I can be honest about my thoughts and my past, and I am overjoyed at the fact that the experiences I have had can actually help other people who may not have anyone else to turn to. BL has been a great outlet for and I hope for you as well.

Thank you both! I haven't been able to transition mentally the former Airmen I was into who I am now. I try to keep the two separated because they're completely different versions of me. Maybe if I did merge them I'd be the best me, but I don't know how to do that

@Anon226111 - always great to convert a lurker!

Very interesting that you recognize that merging your two personas could make a better version of you. I hope you figure it out, and if you ever need someone to talk to, like LadyAlkaline said, we are a very supportive and understanding bunch.

So.. which video games are you into?! I love video games as well.

Welcome to Bluelight!!