• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Greetings from Switzerland

Welcome!
I would like to ask you a question if you mind and the question is related to what i would do if i was in similar situation.
Personally, I would try to fullfill every little thing i wanted to do.
I would do every little thing i'd have slightest urge to do, even if they were completely retarded things, since it wont matter.
Have you thought about this? The question in a bigger scale would be - Why not just leave with style? Get some cool things you've always wanted to do done before the final day?
You mentioned earlier that you don't have money.
But the things i personally would do would be crimes, like robbing pharmacies, revenges and even some stuff i might be better of not mentioning.

Last edited by a moderator:
@LetzteAusfahrt hey mate welcome to BL.
I am sure I will definitely have many questions for you. I respect your decision. I have worked in the past with patients suffering with dementia in all its forms and I know I ain't going out like that! I want to choose my own time so I don't end up living my life out as some kind of zombie.

Ok first question: do you have any afterlife beliefs?

Take care bruv
Peace and love
Billy
Hi Billy
You say it right, when zombie life is pretty much the last thing I want. I've known that for 37 years.

Answer:
No, don't believe in life after death.
I know with absolute certainty that there is nothing after life that somehow continues to exist.

There is no god or other higher power. It is absolutely illogical.
Given the size of the universe, it would be an unimaginable waste of resources to create something like this only on our tiny planet.

When my brain dies, my machine is turned off and can no longer be repaired. Finished.

Welcome!
I would like to ask you a question if you mind and the question is related to what i would do if i was in similar situation.
Personally, I would try to fullfill every little thing i wanted to do.
I would do every little thing i'd have slightest urge to do, even if they were completely retarded things, since it wont matter.
Have you thought about this? The question in a bigger scale would be - Why not just leave with style? Get some cool things you've always wanted to do done before the final day?
You mentioned earlier that you don't have money.
But the things i personally would do would be crimes, like robbing pharmacies, revenges and even some stuff i might be better of not mentioning.
Cool question, I like it

Yes, I've already thought of that. On the one hand to get money, to have fun with it. And to be able to give a good friend something that he urgently needs. But where is there still cash to rob today?

Revenge is also something that I have considered, and I better not write here
The fact that I haven't done it is probably because I've lived the decent facade all my life, even if there was a monster hidden behind it.
However, I am currently in the process of considering the implementation of some actions in more detail.

But I have to be sure that my suicide plan is not endangered because it is something special.

I will document my death to give users in another forum the knowledge of exactly how this method works. Whether it's really pain free or not. There are still open questions.

Cool question, I like it

Yes, I've already thought of that. On the one hand to get money, to have fun with it. And to be able to give a good friend something that he urgently needs. But where is there still cash to rob today?

Revenge is also something that I have considered, and I better not write here
The fact that I haven't done it is probably because I've lived the decent facade all my life, even if there was a monster hidden behind it.
However, I am currently in the process of considering the implementation of some actions in more detail.

But I have to be sure that my suicide plan is not endangered because it is something special.

I will document my death to give users in another forum the knowledge of exactly how this method works. Whether it's really pain free or not. There are still open questions.
If you want something painless, order U-47700. Synthetic opioid 4.5x stronger than heroin. IV good 50mgs of it and you're good.
Made me clinically dead for a while, didn't feel anything. Good way to go.

If you want something painless, order U-47700. Synthetic opioid 4.5x stronger than heroin. IV good 50mgs of it and you're good.

There is a 'gold standard' suicide drug protocol and it doesn't involve that, though I'm sure it would possibly work in the right scenario. But we can't be discussing methods on here y'all, we aren't a suicide forum and I'm sure you can all imagine the pitfalls of such discussion, so please avoid passing out details if you will thanks (y)

Given the size of the universe, it would be an unimaginable waste of resources to create something like this only on our tiny planet.
I hear that mate but quantum theory which we are pretty sure is true postulates multiple unknown dimensions, I think life survives in such extreme circumstances on earth that it is most likely spread liberally around our universe and energy without which we are just a dead shell cannot be destroyed only changed. I don't think religion is any way forward and organised religion inflicted such unimaginable pain and terror it has held back the human race so much we are possibly the most backwards system in the galaxy. However that doesn't mean consciousness in some form may or may not survive physical death. The only thing I am sure of is that noone knows what happens when our body dies though I agree that currently the likelihood of any conciousness or sense of who we are now surviving doesn't make much sense to me.

I agree with Deadman though, if I was in your position I would be enjoying every minute be as naughty as fuck!

Peace and love
Billy

Hey
Thanks for the tip, is valuable for me to recommend it to others.
IV doesn't fit for me, it's going too fast for me. I want to be aware for a few minutes that I am dying, that I will be dead soon.;)

The method I choose allows me to do this for 10-20 minutes before I lose consciousness

Welcome @LetzteAusfahrt :)

Sorry to hear about your life problems. I can relate, though I try to avoid pushing the suicide button and instead keep that option in reserve. It's a bit like a comfort blanket knowing I could.
Thank you

I know exactly what you mean by the security of having this option.
It makes things a lot easier if you think about it early and accept the opportunity for yourself.

I am happy for you that you can keep an eye on the emergency exit

A very interesting thread (although based on the title of the thread nothing like I expected it would be).

@LetzteAusfahrt:

I hear you and understand where you're coming from. I get it. Sadly: many people don't. I've tried discussing my intentions and my reasoning with one or two people who are supposed to give a shit but they actually don't. People generally do not understand suicide. And from what I've been able to glean in the last few months: it's because they don't want to admit that there lives too are so fucked up but for some reason or the other suicide is not something they'd have the guts to do and would rather live out the rest of their lives until they died fucked up or in pain from natural causes, maybe poor, homeless, or whatever while all the time hoping that things will change or get better or some miracle is going to change their situation. And fuck me: I'll shoot the next person that tells me that "suicide is the easy way out". No it's not. Not by a LONG fucking shot. It is the most difficult decision that any individual will ever have to make and carry through.

Sorry: I know this is not a suicide forum (as has been mentioned) but this is something I feel REALLY strongly about. And it's not given enough attention. For the most part: people don't get it (and that's just to begin with). Take make things worse: I personally believe that there are certain people (myself included) that are simply hard wired for depression and that's the way it is. At best it can be controlled with all types of pharma. but at the end of the day it's always there and always will be.

One thing I can tell you also though (and as also been mentioned in a different way maybe): the peace that it brings one once the decision has been made and all of the arrangements have been made cannot be bought for no money. There's actually a school of thought (based on scientific research I believe) that the lives of people who have finally decided that they are going to take their own lives actually improves and STOPS them from committing suicide. When I first read that it made no sense to me. But it does now. Because you know it's a very real and well thought out option and the decision has been made: you're suddenly free. In other words: it's then possible to say "well if I try something, no matter what it is, and it fails: I already have my way out so why not give, whatever it is, a bash". Fucked up logic maybe. But it works.

Anyway and as noted: no this is not a suicide forum. But for anyone interested there is one. It is genuine and uncensored and with a bunch of very caring and understanding members. It's called sanctionedsuicide dot com. I don't post there (think I have one post there asking about something particular but that's about it) but I've read it from first page to last page. I've found in some cases it's actually changed peoples live and intentions. But if nothing else it's not filled up with this bullshit nonsense of "oh don't worry: things will get better" or "life is like that i.e. bad times and good times and you'll get through it so just hang in there" i.e. the likes of shit that you'll hear from a suicide counselor or other people that are not getting it. Even these damn counselors don't give a shit. They all caring for an hour and listening to your hard luck story until one minute before the end of your session and their fee is then due. Amazing that their all caring attitude and solemn look on their faces instantly disappears the moment your time is up and the next patient is waiting in the wings. Also and for the most part: I think that people, particularly those close to a person, will discourage it not for any other reason than to try an absolve themselves of their own guilt (not quite understanding that it, in most cases, has absolutely fuck all to do with them or anything they've done or said).

Anyway. Sorry for the rant. As I said: this is one subject I feel very strongly about.

And I'd appreciate it if nobody complains about this post or that the mods. delete it. Let me tell you this: suicide and suicide ideation is every bit as real a health problem as is depression, anxiety, substance abuse, or cancer (choose your poison) and the list goes on.

One last point (word of advice): "the gold standard" for suicide is in short supply and for the most part it's usually a ripoff so be very careful. Another one of my pet hates and something which I find abhorrent i.e. somebody ordering a barbiturate and then getting ripped off. Fuck me. How low can people go.
wow, incredible text!

I thank you for that and cannot add anything to it

Halou!
You my man sound like you mean what you say.
Thank you for answering my and questions of everyone else.
You documenting this stuff is very interesting and it can be used for great purposes.
I personally respect your decision. Many people will be advocating against your thoughts, which is understandable.
The people coming to advocate stuff are usually the same people who say that cup of tea and good talk will solve everything, when two guys are in mad rage ready to stab each other.
What i mean by that is that many people can't see how deep some people, like you are @LetzteAusfahrt, in their decisions, ideology and emotional state.
I hope you'll have great time with your time left. Enjoy your life to the last bit, since the last bit is coming soon.
I find the thought of dying by own hand interesting, because it gives you control over your own death, which many of us don't get.
I wish you the best!
Best regards - DMW

Halou!
You my man sound like you mean what you say.
Thank you for answering my and questions of everyone else.
You documenting this stuff is very interesting and it can be used for great purposes.
I personally respect your decision. Many people will be advocating against your thoughts, which is understandable.
The people coming to advocate stuff are usually the same people who say that cup of tea and good talk will solve everything, when two guys are in mad rage ready to stab each other.
What i mean by that is that many people can't see how deep some people, like you are @LetzteAusfahrt, in their decisions, ideology and emotional state.
I hope you'll have great time with your time left. Enjoy your life to the last bit, since the last bit is coming soon.
I find the thought of dying by own hand interesting, because it gives you control over your own death, which many of us don't get.
I wish you the best!
Best regards - DMW
Throughout my life I have meant what I said ;)

And I absolutely don't care if someone doesn't agree with my decision as long as they leave me alone.
These people are so convinced that only they are right that a discussion is not possible at all.

The fun with the rest of the time unfortunately does not work entirely with depression and without money.
It's actually just a tedious wait.
Let's see if I can change anything about it. There are still a few substances that I haven't tried.:D

And if it's just waiting for the big moment, it's not that bad. I can't remember it then 😂

I hear that mate but quantum theory which we are pretty sure is true postulates multiple unknown dimensions, I think life survives in such extreme circumstances on earth that it is most likely spread liberally around our universe and energy without which we are just a dead shell cannot be destroyed only changed. I don't think religion is any way forward and organised religion inflicted such unimaginable pain and terror it has held back the human race so much we are possibly the most backwards system in the galaxy. However that doesn't mean consciousness in some form may or may not survive physical death. The only thing I am sure of is that noone knows what happens when our body dies though I agree that currently the likelihood of any conciousness or sense of who we are now surviving doesn't make much sense to me.

I agree with Deadman though, if I was in your position I would be enjoying every minute be as naughty as fuck!

Peace and love
Billy
I am also pretty sure that there is, has been or will be a lot of life in the universe. Only in our own dimension.

Religion!
Religion is the worst thing that humanity has created.

It is absolutely clear to me why the belief in any higher being came into being. But what I cannot understand is why humanity still clings to it. Like a little boy on his mother's skirt, because he's afraid of the dark.

I've always known darkness as a friend, it gave me freedom in my thinking.

Lol that's humans mate,
Tell them there is a magic man in the sky that created the entire universe but cares most of all about our little speck and most of 'em will believe you.
Tell them the paint is wet and they'll all fucking touch it just to check. 😂

BBx

Lol that's humans mate,
Tell them there is a magic man in the sky that created the entire universe but cares most of all about our little speck and most of 'em will believe you.
Tell them the paint is wet and they'll all fucking touch it just to check. 😂

BBx

I couldn't have described it better (y)

Next question ?;)

People take suicidal threats seriously. I’m of the the steadfast belief that you shouldn’t kill people, including yourself. Please continue to talk about it, that’s healthy. I know this is not a suicide forum (goes against our philosophy of harm reduction), but I take suicide and homicide very seriously @Police Detective.

That being said, watch this:

Then listen to this, by the Suicide Machines:

—The Wizard of the Creek

To be honest, it was just an oversight that I mentioned my planned suicide when I introduced it. I forgot to delete this part of the text :oops:

I know that there is no suicide forum here and I apologize for it. I'm also a little surprised that I haven't been banned.

I will not speak of it on my own, because this time is long over for me.

But I'm happy if I can answer your questions about it, thanks to the mod.

btw, my english is too bad to understand the videos. I write with Google Translate
;)

Good morning.

For some reason I put a lot more thought into this thread last night and wanted to post some more on the topic.

One thing that is sad though is the number of underage (children) that want to commit suicide. In most cases: it's because of a relationship breakup but alright, and in one or two cases, they're living through the nightmare of abuse (and the latter I can and do understand even although it's never happened to me). But how do you convince a young teenager that a broken heart will heal and there will be another relationship (and maybe another) (and so on and so forth) (you get the picture) and that they have their whole lives ahead of them and things will, based on probability, turn out very well for them? Bearing in mind that the pain and emotional anguish that they may be feeling at the time is every bit as real to THEM as my issues are to ME at my age? Almost seems like a double standard. Or is it all just based on odds (and I'm not a betting man by the way). I mean: the chances or odds of say, a thirteen year old, getting over their first relationship heartbreak are pretty good on average I'd say whereas the chances or odds are not good or likely to none of an older person who has lost everything, lost one or two things that no amount of money could ever replace, and who basically has lived life in the fast lane, cannot do it anymore due to circumstances and misses it terribly, and the odds are against that person ever getting back to that good place where they were happy and living life (and not to mention that things have taken their toll and that person just no longer has it in them anymore to even try). How does one make that distinction and dispense advice without coming across as a fraud of having double standards? I've grappled with the answer to this question for many months.

One other thing that has perplexed me for ages (and particularly since this COVID-19 bullshit has come our way): what makes people carry on and not just off themselves? As an example: there's a dude that lives on the street around the corner from where I live. He must be, say, anywhere between 35 and 40. Thanks to this pandemic he is homeless, jobless, and had an unskilled (uneducated) job before all this started and such job is no longer an option nor available anymore and will never be as the business has gone bust because of all of this. His life consists of sleeping on the sidewalk under some plastic (it's Winter here now) and spending the day begging for food and money. And to make matters worse: our unemployment rate here is now well over 30% (35% at last count which was yesterday if I'm not mistaken). And every single day he looks more like shit and more unkempt and more unhealthy. And to make matters EVEN worse (and sorry but this is a reality in this country: he is a white man and here we've gone from the sublime to the ridiculous insofar as race is concerned) his chances of ever finding a job, ever having a home, ever having a car, ever having a family, are slim to none (unless some "miracle" happens) (and there's a thread on this very topic of what we perceive as "miracles" and it's not something I subscribe to). So what I'd like to know is what makes this chap get up in the morning? For him: I see him living this same life under these same circumstances for, what, the next thirty or so years (based on odds). I mean is this just survival instinct? Or because he just no longer even has the means to put himself out of his misery? Or what? And in the last few months: the number of people living like this has increased exponentially. And you can see the ones that are relatively new to the streets and you can see the ones that have been there for years (with that "thousand yard stare"). I just cannot get my ahead around it for some reason. What kind of life is that? And what gives them the strength to carry on? For sure they have something that I don't have characteristically speaking. I'm trying a last desperate attempt to try and get my life back as I knew it, know it, and want it. But if it fails: I'm outta here. No question about that. And to be quite frank: I think I've left it too late (I believe a person can get to a point of no return i.e. when things have slipped or gone too far to ever get back on track or back to normal). I dunno. It just perplexes me. I see people living in absolute squalor and madness and yet they somehow find it in themselves to carry on. I've even walked around asking homeless people living in parks "why (do you carry on)" but I've never gotten an answer really. Most have just shrugged their shoulders in like an "I dunno" fashion. And I think one said "God will provide". I don't get it. I'd really like to "get it". But I haven't thus far.

Anyway. This only my second post today and both are the most depressing posts I've ever fucking read! Lol! Sorry. I'm sure I'll be right back to Fentanyl extraction quest and with some good humor soon enough (pop a benzo. or two and life's good again i.e. nothing this morning as yet).
Very interesting post, thanks.

Your questions are actually simple, but still impossible to answer.
Hello.

Thanks for the post and concern.

This thread sure has taken some surprising twists and turns that's for sure! Lol!

I hear you and what you're saying. I just believe in having a quality of life as opposed to living for the sake of being alive. True: the quality of life that I have known may be much higher than the quality of life that others have known. But for me to no longer have that quality of life that I'm used to and having little to no chance of ever getting it back (short of resorting to violent crime which is not in my nature) well: there's no point to me. And it's a really funny thing to have to describe to people. One of the favorites is "but you have your health". True. In my case I'm more healthy (and dare I say better looking with age) than I've ever been. But it's meaningless. To me. I know. Others would kill to have perfect health and a simple roof over their head. That dude that I was referring to in my above post would probably give his limbs to be in the lucky position that I am in (thanks only my girlfriend of nine years who now has to take care of me because of my misfortune last year although this is a double-edged sword let me tell you because boy: she doesn't let me forget for one minute who is now paying the bills nor let me forget losing the farm because of a business deal that went south last year through no fault of mine or lack of trying) (and this in and of itself is degrading for me as a man) (always been the type that the man is supposed to be able to take care of everything). Point is: for that dude this would be a giant step up in the quality of his life. For me and without my big home, piles in the bank, and fancy cars, and loads of music equipment, all of which is now gone, there's nothing for me. I'm not living. I'm alive. It's two different things. And not a fuck am I just going to "exist" for the next twenty or so years until I just drop dead one day of natural causes but go through this agony and sadness of losing what was and can never be again. To me: it is as real as having terminal cancer and living in constant pain on a daily basis. Problem is: it's not something that you can explain to people. I believe it's because it's something people cannot physically see. If it were a broken arm or leg (you know what I mean) people can see the injury and be empathetic and helpful and supportive. But because it's not "in your face" people just don't get it (or don't want to get it). And while it's taught me respect and understanding for the downtrodden and homeless and the poor: it's in no way humbled me. Truth be told I'm back on Alprozalam (for now) because it keeps me from exploding (because I'm so angry at the way things have turned out) (or, to be more accurate, angry at the WAY I've allowed things to turn out). But the facts of where I'm at are the facts. I suppose some would call me ungrateful and a spoiled brat. Could be true. Will not argue the point. All I know is that I have had a good life and a fast life and without it: I'm nothing and not happy. And I've run out of what it takes to try start all over again. So there's the facts and the reality.

Truth be told: it's one of the reasons I'm being so open and honest in all my posts. I don't give a shit what anybody thinks anymore. Not even what some other professional or prospective employer would think of me if they read all of this and knew it was me. I've towed the line my entire life and have compromised myself many times to fit a certain occasion or business deal. I've played the game. And I'm done with it. I am who I am. And after all of this self analysis over the past few months: I'm alright and good with that. And to be honest; I'm at peace. For the first time in my (good) life I have nothing at all to lose. And believe it or not: it's liberating to say the least. Not that I'm happy about the way things have turned out. But I do feel liberated. Very odd dichotomy.

Anyway. As I said: this thread sure has taken some strange twists and turns! Lol! I thought the OP started the thread just to say say "hello and I'm from Switzerland and pleased to meet you all". For sure never saw all of this coming! Lol!

Don't know if you're going to agree with this statement but in my opinion: this is INDEED harm reduction (this discussion as well as the other site I pointed out earlier). You'd be surprised at the number of people who have tried to do themselves in, not been clued up on certain things, failed, and proceeded to make their lives even more of a living hell (like having to live with half a face or fucked up kidneys or liver for the rest of their miserable lives).

But yeh. It's not a suicide support forum so after this I'll cease and desist. But I do believe there's some valuable information on this thread that some will be able to relate to and find comfort in. I hope so anyway.

By the way: thanks for the videos. First one: good point made! Second one: good music. I'm a guitar freak (used to be anyway) so anything rock or metal is my thing. So for fun I though I'd finish with this (Ozzy Osbourne - Suicide Solution - Live at Budokan) (and not because it's about suicide i.e. just one of my favorite Ozzy songs with Zack Wylde as the guitarist):

Very briefly to the thread.
It was only meant as "hello - I'm from Switzerland" :D

I understand exactly what you described and I agree with you. If you have lost everything and are no longer afraid of loss, then you are released.
In fact, it makes you feel better.

Good morning. Nice to hear from you this morning.

Yep. That's another forum that's worth it's salt. Also a bunch of people who really do understand the topic at hand and are not judgmental and appear to be very supportive and understanding. And ironically: the mere existence of that forum, I believe, actually keeps people from going through with it in a lot of cases (or at very least delays the act). The reason: same as I've said before. Only people that have had to deal with addiction or suicide can understand and empathize and give advice. Go to a therapist and they tell you that they cannot answer any questions or give advice and the answers must come from within. Well what the fuck am I paying you for then? If I had the answers I wouldn't be in your office now would I! Lol! Pathetic.

I will admit that it's very difficult to see a post from somebody over there who has the date and time planned and actually goes through with it. It's not an easy read that's for sure.

Anyway and for now: I'm glad you (we're both) still around for now even although most days are very difficult to get through when the mind starts working overtime.

Whatever happens: keep in touch and keep posting. If nothing else: interacting with the members here makes the days fuller and bearable. And you never know what can come from friendships made here.

And like I said before: really glad you didn't decide to edit your original oversight in your original message. If nothing else: your thread has probably given more than a few people some things to have a good hard think about.
I can only agree with your statements in the article, in all points.

I have met many users in the last few months who have come to the forum with absolute conviction that they will soon commit suicide. Most of them are either still there or have withdrawn because they want to live again.

Of course there are also the other cases. Especially those where I was still in contact with the users while they were already dying. Extremely hard for me, but I can relieve him a little bit of fear if you are not completely alone at the moment.

At the moment we are both still there, but my time will soon run out. Until then I will be happy to write here and give answers to all questions that will come.

I didn't delete my mistake in the operating room, but I defused it a little ;)