• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Greetings from Spain!!!

Fandango_man

Greenlighter
Hello everyone!!!! I created an account in this forum so I can chat and learn from you guys. I really hope we can get along : )

I'm still a newbie in the world related to drugs. I tried some opioids, benzos, cannabis and not very much but I really love it. Everytime I wanna try a new drug I intend to get lots of information in order to be safe. I hope you can help me if I need some advice.

Welcome to Bluelight @Fandango_man!

Perfect reasons to join! You will find both here, i believe!

What is your drug of choice?

I love weed. It's probably my number one. Because it really helps me look at things from new perspectives.

Welcome to Bluelight @Fandango_man!

Perfect reasons to join! You will find both here, i believe!

What is your drug of choice?

I love weed. It's probably my number one. Because it really helps me look at things from new perspectives.

Thank you!

Right now, if I had to choose one I would choose Tramadol.

Tramadol awakes inside me a state of well being, euphoria and relaxation that I really love and enjoy.
I usually do Tramadol with friends and it's fantastic chating with them in that state of mind.

The next thing I'm gonna try it's probably pregabalin (I read some trip reviews and it really draws my attention so I'm doing research to know more about that substance) , but first I must study so I can pass my exams xD

Hello everyone!!!! I created an account in this forum so I can chat and learn from you guys. I really hope we can get along : )

I'm still a newbie in the world related to drugs. I tried some opioids, benzos, cannabis and not very much but I really love it. Everytime I wanna try a new drug I intend to get lots of information in order to be safe. I hope you can help me if I need some advice.
Greetings from Italy !. I never met a Spainard before . I read so much on the military history of Spain recently. Amazing country you have.
I admire Spaniards God bless Spain .😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇

You will find allot of good hearted people on these threads .

Last edited by a moderator: