• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Greetings from Northwest Indiana!

Xvike-kingX

Greenlighter
I've always used this site when i was in High School going through my opiate phase. Vicodin was my first drug right next to cannabis and i've definitely got to say, i really enjoy painkillers more than herb. Only thing i hate is how easy it is to get physically addicted to the pills:\

Welcome to Bluelight :)
Opiate discussion takes place in Other Drugs, feel free to ask any question you have about opiates there, but use the search engine first.

i actually didn't know that; but then again i'm new flyhighk lol.

but i think he was mostly introducing his DOC in his intro? (don't leave me hanging vikeking) lol also welcome to the forum!

if you want to get to know me some here's my intro http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/747636-hello-everyone!-from-missouri

also have you ever tried any psychedelics? that's mainly my DOC that and cannabis. to all their own though; but i will admit i'd like to dabble with kratom.

I've always used this site when i was in High School going through my opiate phase. Vicodin was my first drug right next to cannabis and i've definitely got to say, i really enjoy painkillers more than herb. Only thing i hate is how easy it is to get physically addicted to the pills:\
Great to see fellow NW Indiana peeps here!