• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Greetings from an old/new Bluelighter

Mr.Do

Greenlighter
Hello all.

I am an old and original member of the Bluelight forum. back before it even was a forum. I first joined in 1998 or 1999. Back then it was not a forum but kind of like a redditt page, but not Redditt, just a very basic web page. i forget what they were called. Then sometime later they switched servers and it became a regular forum. I was one of the first 30 or so members of the forum. My handle was xcalibur back then. I was active for a few years until about 2003-2004. We even had a Bluelighter meet-up in the early 2000s. I met about 20 others at the Ultra Music Festival in Miami. Had a great time too. I used to have some pictures, doubt I have them anymore. LOL

It is kinda funny the things you search for late at night on the internet, and boy has the internet changed since then. Back then I was a party animal. I did a little of everything, but mainly I did esctacy. Then that became hard to get so i got into powder. The I decided I didn't want to do that anymore and i have been basically drug free since about 2007 or so with the exception of alcohol. Now I partake only 2 or 3 times a year. mainly during the Christmas holidays. And its mainly powder because old farts like us don't got connections anymore. haha. That's perfectly fine with me too.

Lately I have been thinking about giving Cannabis a try. I've never been a big pot smoker, but I been doing my best to cut out my consumption of alcohol and it would be nice to do a little something on a Saturday night to relax.

Anyways, I hope everyone is doing well and being safe out there. BTW, Is PLUR still a thing?? LOL

@Mr.Do,

PLUR is still a thing - we actually have it as a prefix in The Lounge subforum.

Oh boy, cannabis was a god send for me to quit meth. It's very emotionally fulfilling, if that makes sense.

What's Christmas rolling like?

Welcome back to Bluelught :)

Edit - tried searching your username, couldn't find it. What else could it have been? do you know @TheLoveBandit ?

Last edited:
I thought it was x_calibur, it was definitely some variation of xcaliber. I had a hotmail account back then and it was the same thing. But its been 20 years since i've had that account. So who knows. LOL

Lol all good.

So glad to have you with us.

How has it been going since you made this thread?

And do you like the new forum platform?

Welcome back. Good to see old heads find their way back. Also, congrats on the relative sobriety for an extended period, not all of us can manage that.

I made to a few meetups in the SE, including Ultra a time or two, but don't think we ever really crossed paths.

I thought it was x_calibur, it was definitely some variation of xcaliber. I had a hotmail account back then and it was the same thing

Lemme see what I can find. I'll PM you.

Hey guys. I did check and there is a profile for a x_calibur that joined in Oct 1999 and lived in Orlando Fl. That would have been me. It's OK to let the profile rest in peace. It's cool seeing it again though. Of course I've moved on, gotten a lot older and hopefully a little wiser. Still remember the fun times though.

One year ago, we sent e-mails to oldies. If you have any further issues with your old clothes please contact @TheLoveBandit

this being said, welcome.

It would have gone to my old Hotmail address, which I don't use anymore since Microsoft now owns Hotmail.

My clothes are fine thanks for asking, except my pants. They don't seem to fit anymore for some reason...