Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Greetings from America!

Finder

Bluelight Crew
Who wants a banana?

bananas2.jpg

I've been after your banana for sometime, Finder.

Hur hur hur.

Curiosity!

Noodle said:
Daddy? where do bananas come from?
Well Noodle, I'm glad you asked...
The true origin of Bananas, world's most popular fruit, is found in the region of Malaysia. By way of curious visitors, bananas traveled from there to India where they are mentioned in the Buddhist Pali writings dating back to the 6th century BCE. In his campaign in India in 327 BCE, Alexander the Great relished his first taste of the banana, an usual fruit he saw growing on tall trees. He is even credited with bringing the banana from India to the Western world. According to Chinese historian Yang Fu, China was tending plantations of bananas in 200 CE. These bananas grew only in the southern region of China and were considered exotic, rare fruits that never became popular with the Chinese masses until the 20th century.
Read more at Banana.com/

Of course there is the old story that is often told to children about what happens when two Musa love each other very much...

bananas are a luxury these days since that storm in queensland wiped em out :(

I was eating a banana just the other day & i swear about 3 people asked if i was rich. I payed over a dollar for that banana.
Gone are the days we take our banana's for granted.

I dunno where you guys are shopping but im in Melbourne and banana prices have plummeted. Cheaper than apples by the kilo atm.

Immortal Teknique said:
I dunno where you guys are shopping but im in Melbourne and banana prices have plummeted. Cheaper than apples by the kilo atm.
Im in melbs! i payed over a dollar for my banana. Ripped off i say if thats the case. it was a singular banana tho, maybe they jack up the prices round here

^ They should be about $10/kg now which pretty much means this guy is back in business.

banana1.jpg

Strawberry_lovemuffin said:
Bananas are down to around $7 a kilo in Coles now. Wicked!

I saw them advertised at $8/kg but every time I check they're still $10. :( Better than the $15 or whatever they were though.

I don't even like bananas but I have been pretty worried about Bananaman.