• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Greetings! A Proper Introduction...

Knotty ganja girl

Bluelighter
Greetings!

I just wanted to say "hello" & to introduce myself a bit...I'm 27, married, my husband is a mycologist, I'm a "strain sampler!!" I''m a coniseur, tho I'm sure I'll be labled a "pot snob" w/ a quickness! I've smoked pot for 14 years, both for spiritual & medical reasons...(ie. pain relief & relaxation...I have a neurological illness called Fibromyalgia which causes pain, especially when tense, stressed or fatigued.)

We live in the D.C. area, w/ our pups Bella & Jones (they're sisters!) & our cat Jelly. (my sister has her brother Peanut!) I own a pet sitting bussiness & am a vegitarian, (not a vegan tho!). I'm very politically active, living near D.C., I feel it's my duty to do it for all of u who would but live too far from the "heart" of the political monster!

Umm, lets see....I think that sums it up pretty well!

**passes a hooka full of some blonde hash** ENJOY!! =D

-naughty knotty ganja girl

Let me be the first to say - Welcome to Bluelight.
An appealing introduction indeed. I am not from the States but have close friends in D.C. So I felt it was my duty to extend some sort of a welcome, regardless. I earnestly hope that you enjoy your stay.

4blood.jpg

Whats up Girl!

"passin on the hash!?!?"

*puff puff hold puff, exhales*

that is some mighty tasty hash I must say, welcome to BL.

holy crap i would pretend to be gay to marry a mycologist
you're lucky as shit lady

anyways, welcome to BL

:D <shit eating grin

So how notty are you anyways?

Welcome to the coolest place in cyberspace...Bluelight!

"So how notty are you anyways?

Fengtau, well...depending whether u mean notty or naughty...actually, I'm pretty naughty 8o , but, I'm REALLY knotty!=D

why, R U knotty???

Well, Be good!
or, at least,
Be good AT IT!! =D

Take Care, friend!
Stay safe,
--naughty knotty ganja girl