• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Greeting Psycho-Navigators of the Cyberweb

Merkury

Bluelighter
Hello ! I've been lurking this forum for many time but now it's time for me to join the action :)
I'm 35 y/o from Italy and into Electronic Music (ambient), psychology, mental health and Science Fiction.
I think I will find a good company of open minded individuals here.

Good morning (here), Merkury.
Welcome and we all float down here. :eek:
Any drug of choice or just a pop culture fan?
Hope to see ya around.
Peace

Hey there, well actually the only drugs I do these days are Caffeine and Supplements haha :) maybe L-Theanine ? I'm just really curious on how to enhance the human perception in a natural way . Cool ' IT ' quote by the way !

I'm just really curious on how to enhance the human perception in a natural way .
That is awesome if one can pull it off (surely some can).
There are aplenty of threads and stuff on sober living, arts and inner growth (as one may know by now).
Had my coffee this morning and a puff of weed. Bout to have a cig. That would be about it for my day of drug binging. :)
Yeah... that IT thing really got me. Cool and uncool at the same time. Bust that clown head. hahaha
Easy

Hey @Merkury - what's up?

Love the title of your thread.

You definitely will find open and like minded individuals on Bluelight. It's what you make of it, so don't hesitate to jump right in (as you did in The Dark Side). Also might want to check out Mental Health.

Welcome to Bluelight, and let me know if you have any questions!