• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

green superman w/ divider on the back report

rollingby

Bluelighter
First off is my motivation for writing this.
Super mans have come under scrutiny and death connections in the last few years so I thought this could be a reference for others
who come across these rolls.They are very well pressed and are the size of your normal single stack.
I was hesitant at first because I heard of some similiar ones w/ same color having some powerful mixed stims in it.
Methamphetamine, N-Acetylmethamphetamine, Caffeine, Acetaminophen, N-Ethylpentylone and Methyl Salicylate.
But those, had no slit on the back. The ones w/ the slit said only MDMA and gave a 161MLG dosage too.
A decent hit, actually.
These both were in the Edatabase and I think that is where i remembered them from when I rolled more often some years back.
Experience-
About 2 hours ago I broke down a green superman w/ the slit in the back into two lines, railed both and sat back.

-20Minutes-
Feeling some thing positive and familiar.I am an opiate addict.
Been using sub IV for years butwas once a very bad Heroin addict.
E is the only drug I think compares to Heroin.The effects creeping on are some thing ITruly Enjoy and welcome.

-40Minutes-
Yup, this is That Feeling.Warm Vibrations ringing threw my body.Vision more cut and....Defined.
A stimulation that is both energetic and calm at the same time. Euphoria present at a surprisingly decent level.
My body itself is warm and even thoigh my room is in the basement I am staying warm because of the elevated body temp.
Thirsty, water is refreshing.
Oh man, OJ is damn good right now.

-1Hour-
Wow, these pack a nice punch.They are super clean too.
I used to get a decent amount of actualy Molly and swore offa rolls for awhile but found myself makin once in awhile exceptions.
These rolls are just MDMA, I am pretty good at telling if they are cut w/ Amp or Mamp.
Or God forbid...something even worse.I feel real good.My body is just humming away.
A very good roll going through its' motions.
Sense of touch has went up.Wish I had someone to mess w/ right now but that is okay.Another time, maybe.

Location btw is in a state near Michigan and Illinois.
After that hour I stayed at a peak until the 4 hours mark.
After that, I spent the next 3 hours coming down nice and slow.
End w/ a shot of Bup.
Gone Buhbye.
Enjoy these.

Theres a pillreports section for this and id imagine itll be moved. Thanks!