• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Green Mitsubishi's manufactured here?

The ironic thing is.............

The ironic thing is that Sassafras oil (which can contain upto and occasionally mroe than 90% safrole) can STILL be bought in the US. Although suppliers do had to report to the DEA any orders over a gallon to a single supplier in a year. This is a country who is the main proponent of the War on Drugs!

There are however less suspicious oils that do not contain sassafras in the title or that appear in the recent Australian customs notice that could, still theoretically still get through. Australia, I have to say does have pretty good customs though.

Canada is a massive supplier of sassy to the Candian and US hobby industry, or was until recently selling upto 210litre barrels to individuals with payment by money order only too! - this was in the past 12 months anyway. However the situation may have changed more recently.

I feel that they are shooting themselves in the foot by this as most MDMA is made in professional labs via MDP2P anyway. Only smaller labs and hobbyists would bother using the safrole route. Its not practical to waste hundreds or thousands of litres of solvents and chems by doing the safrole route and wasting time and energy when you can buy black market MDP2P and convert it that way

Maybe Australia is different but in Holland most labs get caught with black market imported Chinese MDP2P coming via Eastern Europe which has the going rate of £3-4000 a litre. Ouch!

All of what I know has come from reading freely available articles, books and websites. I have never been involved in the production of MDMA, nor would I. Its not worth the risk.

Thanks for the info Misterwize. From what I've recently heard, even small orders made from anywhere inside the US are checked out.

As for MDP2P in Australia; Well it may very well be employed here, but I've never heard of it. Importing any amount would require smuggling as the ketone is listed as a class A precursor, and due to local codes of practice, any inquiring purchaser is required to be an existing account holder with the chem supplier, and to sign an 'End User Declaration' form stating it's going to be used for making soap or something equally benign...

In short, unless old stock was found, a crime syndicate would have a hard time ordering it.

This code is tightly adhered to by all the major suppliers. If a smaller supplier was to order it for a customer and attempted to bypass the paper work, it would come back on them eventually.

The other possible way of obtaining the ketone via smuggling would be to mix it with a suitable solvent. It's hard to say how effective this means of smuggling would be, but I'd guess Aus Customs would have some means of detection as it's an age old practice.

Some time ago while working on a Uni project, enquiries were made by the Lecturer on the availability of another couple of safrole sources, but ordering through essential oil or perfumerer suppliers means they have to declare it, and products with >1% safrole are banned under the IFRA. Not one of the companies approached would touch either preparation due to the reported toxicity.

Mind you, there is that one particular starting material perfumerers use, which will never in all likelihood be removed from perfume catalogues. This aldehyde, for all intents and purposes, is practically non-toxic and possesses a sickly sweat odour that instantly reminds me of a marzipan childhood.

just interested but presumably Sassafras oil comes from the Sassafras plant? What is the process of extracting the oil from the plant and the chemicals required to do the extracting are they restricted?

nb: only interested and certaintly don't have the motivation or intelligence to ever bother to do this or get involved in Sassafras extracting (or for that matter production of MDMA).

Sassafras oil from sassafras Albidum is reported to normally contain 70-85% safrole. Another source that was once popular was Brazilian Oil of Ocotea, as it is claimed to contain over 90% safrole. As far as a distillation of the oils is concerned, it can be done at room temp and pressure, collecting the fraction that boils at 232-234 deg C.

For anyone who might be thinking about locally grown sassafras trees, forget it. I think you'll find that varieties grown in Victoria and Tasmania have far lower levels of safrole.

Last year a friend returned from a holiday in Tasmania. Seeing him just after he arrived back, he presented me with a sassafras switch which he collected just prior to boarding the plane. It was wonderfully aromatic and still fresh but no amount of science could keep it alive, and within a day it had withered. But the odour was lovely, just like sassafras oil.

If your interest is purely that and you'd like to smell real safrole, you might like to dig up the roots of an camphor laurel tree. Scrape the root bark off and you will smell the overpowering odour of the safrole. Scent wise, fresh camphor laurel root bark** is almost indistinguishable from sassafras oil.

** Best from a tree growing on high, dry land & aged between 25-30 years.

Discouraging Advice: Apart from smelling tree roots, I highly advise against attempting to produce safrole by any means. The odour is very powerful and would be detected some distance from the operation, and most importantly, law wise the act itself could land the brewer in extremely hot water. Also note safrole is a listed carcinogen.

sorry to bump this but the other day i heard from a "friend of friend of friend of a friends uncles gold fishs dog, postmans sister, fathers mothers, friend their neighbours who's a policeman" that certain groups actually make MDMA from Sassafras oil. In fact they offer their expertise to i guess small time dealers to obtain said chemicals required for such a route and take a cut of the finish product (or percentage of sale of the finished product). Apparently product costs are pretty low, at around $1 per pill....

i've always wanted the actual manufacturers of australia's drugs to come onto BL and discuss what they do with their product and so on. Information sharing is what is needed

Yeah i can see it now, a Q & A with melbourne's underworld manufacturer's. i'm sure there's a lot of dodgy shit happeneing in aus at the moment and even more sure that the boys going to court for getting caught (?) are 'taking one for the team'.

fuck in heaven

chugs; at one time, not that long ago, you could have visited an unmentionable site and viewed the exploits of some Aus producers. However, Bluelight is not the place for this at all.

To be fair, there are those who argue however, that like brewing your own beer, making your own is the best way to ensure a safer product. On this logic, discussion concerning synthesis would be deemed quite important.

BUT, unlike the small amounts of toxic methanol inadvertently consumed by home-brew fans, MDMA impurities could easily lead to major health problems, and so in a sense, it is in a completely opposite direction to the boards principle aim: Harm Reduction.

Add the possibility of 20 years - life for conspiring or assisting in production, and it's easy to see that opening such discussion would see this place change in an instant - and probably disappear shortly thereafter.

If such discussion interests you chugs, you might like to check an older thread in Drug Culture using 'bees' as a key word. Some of the links provided may get you to such sites, but be aware that most of these probably don't offer any security.

Certain chem subjects (which can include aspects of a synthesis) are allowed in this forum. It all depends on the context. Other BL forums allow for more or less chemistry discussion. Check out Psychedelic Drugs, Other Drugs, Advanced drug Discussion etc, but be sure to acquaint yourself with the guidelines of each forum before posting.

thanks, indeed i've been browsing those forums for past few mnths (trip reports is radical), read really old threads (even in Aus:drugs). Actually its pretty funny to see ppl whining about the newbies ruining BL back in 2001, and now those newbies are oldies who harbour similar opinions.

anyway completely agree with what you said - if only society/government decriminlised and regulatated the production of MDMA & company it would be a safer world. Certaintly one where you could discuss such subjects without fear of imprisonment.

phase_dancer: unfortunatly the bee's have flown the 'nest' ;) so to speek.... I suspect there is a new abode but its heavily monitored and a sure fire way to get logged or worse.

^^^ I have never read a post with that much sense...

I also believe it would be alot safer if MDMA was decriminalised...

If there was one Manufacturer, That did it right everytime, making CAPS... The way it should be, but it will never happen but hey, it's a pipe dream :D

You never know who may be Prime Minister Someday!!!

SpecTBK=D

I was going to post this on the pillreports website but for some reason I was unable to log in.

I was reading through the responses to Fuck PMA's report when I stumbled apon the comments by bikked and Darkone. Naturally I decided to check and see whether all of the Green Mitsis I had purchased were of the same press. Most of the pills I purchased look exactly like those pictured in Fuck PMA's report. The others look like those pictured in Eradicates report. By that I mean they have a deeper score, a more pronounced dome and a smaller and deeper mitsubishi logo.

From what I can garner from peoples reports presumably if I eat those pills which resemble those pictured in Fuck PMA's report I will get all of the clasic MDMA symptoms and if I eat the ones with the deeper press I will feel less loved up.

At the risk of being shot down for asking a stupid question if possible can someone please tell me whether or not these are different pills or as bikked suggested could it be a mistake caused by the press? Also has anyone actually tried both individually and if so could you please let me know what the differences were.

i got some of these and they were all different shades of green. what is with that?

as for there being multiple batches honestly i'm yet to see one that looks different except for a really really light green one in sydney. all the ones that are reported to be in melb all look exactly the same to me - apart from the colour differences i mention now. could the colour variation be indicative of different chemical makeup?

i got some of these and they were all different shades of green. what is with that?

Most likely reasons IMO would be either due to pills coming form different batches, or more likely that the tablet mixture was poorly homogenized (evenly mixed). If it's the latter, it could also account for any noted variations in pill strength.

It's also possible that over multiple runs, the colouring agent it'self was not homogenous and may have had a darker or lighter pigment on the bottom. Towards the end or later runs, the consistency of the colour may be considerably different.

It's all speculation really, perhaps some just faded in the sun.

maybe if someone has some spare time they could go to the dudes who got caught with the 40k of the stuff court case and see if they can ask the lawyer to ask them directly.....

police if your reading this can you ask the DDP (or is it DPP?) to ask it during the trial?

^ hahaha!

Okay i'm posting this on pillreports but since this discussion is here i'll post it here too.

Last night I had a Green Mitsibishi that matches 'Fuck PMA's report exactly (and 'eradicates' as well for that matter).

I took half at 11.30 came on in strongish waves after half an hour. Very nice smooth relaxing peak for over an hour just off that half. Perhaps not super lovey but definite sense of euphoria. Wanted to dance but the music wasn't especially good so just chilled with friends.

Took the second half at around 1-1.30 - can't remember exactly when it kicked in time-wise but I had sudden waves of nausea on the 2nd half. Rushed to the toilet and dry retched briefly then bam! into a huge clean buzz for a couple of hours. Had to dance then!

After that my legs still wanted to dance and still felt great until about 6.30 when I got home and was able to sleep.

Almost 24 hours later the come down has been gentle, if a little melancholy.

I don't have a clue if it was MDEA but if it was the feeling was not too dissimilar to my MDMA experiences. I am like pillbot: i had read that it might not be super lovey so was kind of expecting that . I did[/] feel the love though but not as intense as some other times. Since all the other characteristics where there - nice loooong buzz and danciness - I would rate this high! :) Will be buying more wish me luck!

waspman⌐ said:
yeah i read in the Daily telegraph today that these guys were pressing the stuff. apparently one of the guys arrested hurt his hand pressing the pills, went to hospital, the cops followed him and put him under surviellance, then raided at 4am. and im pretty sure they were found with guns to.

/me pictures a dude going into hospital with his thumb bearing a painful looking Mitsubishi symbol on one side and a score on the other

Huhuh.

chugs said:

i've always wanted the actual manufacturers of australia's drugs to come onto BL and discuss what they do with their product and so on. Information sharing is what is needed

I might be missing something, but i really doubt this will happen.... sorry :p

i'm guessing some of you read that article recently about the huge MDP2P chemical haul in vic, apparently claiming to have the ability to produce $150M worth of mdma.....goes to show that local production is larger than we think, and that yes, MDP2P is being used locally.