• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Green Mitsubishi = Violent Behaviour

Looking at Pillreports.com it seems the current circulation is getting good to great reports....Also a lot of talk of a batch of green mitsis just gone through Sydney to have cantained almost pure MDA...apparently there is a "dud" batch floating around too but more prevalent in Melb and Adelaide.

Have spoken with my supplier of that night and she said they were about a month and a bit old....may just be an older batch, possibly the MDAs....again, memory of that night is so damn sketchy, but i seem to remember a double sided mitsi press, or atleast not the single side and domed split that is on offer right now....good chance i'm wrong though.

Either way, i strongly recommend that if you plan on taking these, do not do them in conjunction with alcohol or amphetimines...just to be sure eh.

Last edited:
I have tried two batches of the green mitsis.
One were duds, did not do shit.
The others were fucking unreal!! No violent behaviour at all.
I know a few people but, who were put on their ass' from the green mitsis.
8o 8o 8o

I candyflipped with a green mistubishi (the acid was a dilbert)
and it just seemed like a good pill with the combination making a very strong peak. Only weird thing is, I lost my desire to talk (which are not the usual effects of a pill)
Not violent.. just anti social (then again, I spose acid tends to do that)

but I thought the green mitsubishis were almost as good as the red ones.

Someone i know went completely berzerk on one of these "Green Mitsubishi" pills.

He could not describe it, but he had a crazy violent outburst and now he is off drugs forever.

[Edit: Please read the posting guidelines. BigTrancer]

Last edited:
Had a bad Green Mitsibushi and knew it was wrong as soon as i tasted it. It tasted antisepticy. I assumed it was k. Had trouble walking and became pretty aggressive which is not like me.

Do you know whether it was the most recent batch to go round or perhaps from an older stash? Any memory loss for the night?

Thanx

Sorry BT, didn't know i'd overstepped the mark, the issue was resolved anyway :)

it seems that you've got the idea that this issue is to be completely blamed on a dodgy batch of mitsubishi's. i think it is probably the poorest excuse for violent behaviour that exists. bad idea sending me this thwackkk.

as the recipient of this episode of violence i know that it cannot be blamed on drugs. it was you. all the shit finally accumulated on a night that you 'just so happened' to take drugs, and you lashed out - at me - while i was asleep, for fucks sake. wearing a black eye for over a week, and what will probably be a lifetime scar on my face was not the result of drugs. it was you. and ive never woken up with such fear. and for all the rest of you supporting this bad pill as scapegoat ploy, you obviously have no idea.

you reckon you've shown no signs of violent behaviour before - your dreaming sunshine. a habit of throwing shit when your pissed off, among others, is what finally got you done. had the same experiences occurred and you hadnt have had drugs that night, the outcome would have been the same.

so a message to everyone else who experiences these 'violent attacks' from so called dodgy pills, maybe you should take a look at your own personality first, before abstaining from responsibility.

waz good talking with u last night at the dub concert.
Waz even better to see that u were straight. not even ciggies...well done, that is willpower dude.

its only the first step i guess, but u seemed to be doing well.
make sure u get a nice job that aint too stressful, avoid putting urself in stressful situations for a while. but get a job and a daily routine back, and make sure u do lot of exercise (i cant emphasize enough how much this can help).

i had a 2 light green mitsi's with a point of wiz and had an absolute ball. i did lose control but not in an violent way. more of a "lets go out and have a fucking ball"

did have a bourbon and coke half an hour just after dropping the first one around 9 before we left the apartment. the wiz came around 12:15 after dropping the 2nd around 11:30 or so.

i will say i was really really loved up from the mitsi's which was causing most of my problems that night. the wiz was just causing me not to be able to control myself as well as what i would have been able to without it, but thats normal for me.

I actually had a great time on the green Mitsu's! Drank plenty on them and took about a half G of wizz, but danced like I haven't danced since god knows when! Still had all the usual shit to - Loved rubbing shit, talked too much, and the amount of fit girls was unprecidented and defiantely a drug induced illusion!