• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Green Mitsibishis (East Coast)

[I BELIEVE] PMA isnt actually that dangerous for MOST people. however it can and does have adverse reactions on some people! plus there is always the occasional person who will just plain eat too many and will feel sick for days after. 100s if not 1000s of PMA pills would be eaten in australia every year, few need hospitalisation. they just feel sick for days after and would not even know the reason for it.

I would tend to disagree with those statements. We've already lost one Aussie Bluelighter I know of. We had previously listened to his raving about PMA and how it hammered him like no other.

Ian Hard RIP- Bluelight Shrine

Adelaide PMA death

Then there are the Samadhis, a Brisvegas Bluelight couple who lost a best friend to PMA.

To me these two stories alone signal BIG danger.

Read what Chromic had to say. Chromic was/ is a (ex) Hive chemist extraordinaire who perfected the Peracetic OTC method for preparing MDMA and other ring substituted amphetamines. A self confessed "synaptic mutilator", Chromic often ate things no-one else was game to try. Some of his tails are harrowing recounts of his experiences.

Here's what he wrote about PMA, known to be PMA because he - or at least the guy he dreamed about ;) - made it.

The bioassay confirmed somewhere around 100mg... at 35 minutes the first effects were noted, his pulse was a mere 60bpm but it felt like it was going to explode. After 45 minutes, the old man noticed a definite stimulant effect, his nasal passages cleared up, his appetite went way down, he had major jaw clenching. At 55 minutes he started to experience major stomach upset, drunken, severe dizziness, cross-eyed sort of feeling, tingly all over the body. At about 1:20 his heart was pounding feeling as if it was going to explode, yawning, had a headache... Then about about 1:40 min there was vomitting, MASSIVE MIGRAINE HEADACHE (let's hope that wasn't his brain hemorhaging... heheh... shh... let's NOT think about it, m'kay?). Definite serotonin syndrome, not fun. At about 2:00 he was coming way down, at 3:30 it was over with an "afterglow" feeling.

If you haven't tried PMA, consider yourself lucky.

Drugfucked. If you think you may have PMA, test with Mandelin. It is reported that mandelin will show a PMA reaction as a colour change going from green to red to brown. I've never sighted this reaction myself, but any change from green to another colour should be treated with suspicion IMO.

Anyone from Enlighten seen a PMA colour change yet? If not, it certainly would be good for them to either obtain a sample or even a video (or photos) of such a reaction.

Hey all.. first post :)
Last Friday, had a half of one of these beauties..
Was allready coming down hard from the Blue Mercs/dabble I had earlier.. it was about 3am when we dropped. I was really feeling scattered and fucked, I took the half, and about half hour later I was peaking harder than i had earlier on in the night. Me and my ate (who took the other half) sat there talking shit for hours, while smoking cones.. was pretty good :) Lasted til about 8-8:30am..
I'm in Adelaide.. so I guess it goes to show you, you can get the proper ones in Adel! Just gotta know the right people ;)

ld50 vs ssri
do you remember our convo on the first page... and still believe this is good discussion?

r u even sure there is 2 batches... who took those green mitsi pics? they could look diff coz of the photo. how would u know?

rustyfred84
*#$! posted 26-Feb-2005 by rustyfred84
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yeh gota agree aye , but i think these r a bit bigger? I think iv counted 4 differnt batches so far over east of these green monsters. One has flat side, 8-5mm, and no scoren is light green anutha which appears to b a dud of the same description, wiht a slight n i mean slight colour difference. (Anutha the one Pictured), anotha one which has a domed side with a score in it, with dimensions of 7-4mm, and apprersa to b dark green. Can anyone confirm these or more? cheers guys roll on n on!!!!

rustyfred84
*#$! posted 02-Mar-2005 by rustyfred84
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys as i said earlier, goin on all the measurments n desrciption for ppls reports i counted atlest 3 mayb difernt batches of these? Some with better then the other effects. Roll on n on!!!

They are different to those in this report: http://www.pillreports.com/viewpill.php3?sub=-1&area=3&id=46310 as one has a score and one does not. This is why accurate physical descriptions are so important.

BrisVegas
*#$! posted 25-Feb-2005 by BrisVegas
just got news from some mates ppl's! in brisbane there is a batch of this description going round, flat both sides, no score, and are duds! they all had no effects wat so ever. becarefull ppls! test em!
starlet_girl
*#$! posted 26-Feb-2005 by starlet_girl
i can confirm that based on my experiences last night... NOTHING. in brissy too. very disappointed. they do look a bit dodgy, with some rusty red specks..no bevel or score
BrisVegas
*#$! posted 26-Feb-2005 by BrisVegas
sucks aye starlet girl... been a LOT of dodgy shit going round brisbane and goldy latey. been quite a number of busts and arrests to so ppl are getting there hands on watever...

Pinyata
*#$! posted 14-Feb-2005 by Pinyata
These are duds in Adelaide.
same story said by many "did nothing".

Special-T.B.K
*#$! posted 28-Feb-2005 by Special-T.B.K
As said before there's about 4 different batches if not more...

Drugfucked. If you think you may have PMA, test with Mandelin. It is reported that mandelin will show a PMA reaction as a colour change going from green to red to brown. I've never sighted this reaction myself, but any change from green to another colour should be treated with suspicion IMO.

i have seen a pma reaction (didnt realise at the time) consumed pma pills (at least once) have heard the reports of others who also consumed the PMA pills (F1s posted on ENLIGHTEN and tested in front of me)

sorry im in a rush but yeh just a quick little note. im not tryin to scare people. theres is probably 99% chance that if your buying green mitsubishis this week that they will be fuking sick pingers but im telling you With plenty of evidence that there is/was some very very suspicious green mitsubishis going around that seemed like duds to everyone who had them unless they munched 3+ which resulted in very high blood pressure, headaches, temperature, crook stomach.

flat both sides, no score, bevel on one side, pale green some with yellow and red speckles [nice coincidence that the F1s came in red and yellow]

i also spoke to a kunt whos crew had access to 3 batches of green ones. 1 for something stupid like $xx each for the shit ones. he also gave me a funny look but no response when i asked him if he thinks theyre pma cause they dont react on marquis and having 2 got me dancing!!

if yours are nice clean looking well pressed, not crumbly, score, domed edge then fuking DIG IN!!!

sorry i offered some friendly advice. guess this site isnt wat i thought it was. maybe we should change the basis of this website to "fear prevention" or "friendly advice minimistion (without GC/MS) ".

have a good weekend fukers im hittin the coast.. laters

Last edited by a moderator:
Look what you've started mate. Now there are new bluelighters who are 'worried' about their pills. I agree that no one is perfect and the only reason i commented on your earlier post was so that this doesnt turn into the red mitsu thread that had the media jump on board and give politicians another reason to hate our community. Peace out.

fuck in heaven

it got like this because people cant just accept a friendly warning and get on with it!! a simple " oh thanks bro i will make sure the ones i get arent the dodge ones u described" would have done fine. wouldnt have got anywhere near as far as it has without these dicks who think because they've been around longer that they know it all. first hand experience > what people think they know. end

feel free to lock this thread. no point in arguing further over this shit

Last edited:
hi, im from melbourne and green mitsies were my 1st, i dropped half and smoked abit of bud, peeked hard for bout 4 hours, in that course had 2 more lines of em, around 5:30am i snuck back home and crashed. 2 hours lata dad woke me up for school, took me to the tram stop and i went str8 to my mates house 2 sleep. woke up at 4:30pm and felt absolutely fine. no come down at all