• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Great quotes while out - part IV - "Was that out loud??"

blind_injustice said:
At a Large rave outdoor rave event in Ballarat.

Me: Goes to buy some water, only to find that its in warm bottles.
me:Yells out at the top of my lungs "Would it fucking kill them to buy a couple kilo's of ice for us!"
*stares from EVERY raver within ear shot*

LOL!

A post about meeting a friend for his b/day at a beer tasting expo at Federation Square *looks at time*, last night.

We just got home from seeing *friend* for the start of his b/day drinks at the Beer tasting expo thing @ Fed Square. Quite a fun night (and I didn't have a drop to drink) and the highlight (or lowlight?) of the night was near the end of the expo, a small group of people walking past us had umm, an interesting conversation going on between them. As to the 5 or 6 of us there who heard will back me up on this for being true. What we heard (or VERY similar to) was this. One guy was saying this to his mate as they walked past in earshot of us "At least I was able to fit 10 pairs of testicles into my mouth"
eek.gif

It was either that or something very similar. All I know for sure is we all heard it, looked at each other in a stunned silence then burst out laughing. *friend* said "I'm sure we heard the end of a very interesting conversation there" with a big grin on his face. Meanwhile I think we all shed a few tears of laughter because of that at the time.

biggrin.gif

Bet Beatin' Bet

^
(a) v. funny.
(2) good to see posts
flowin' from ya....
...that wound healin' enuff fo' ya todo
what ya' dig (most?)....
...man you did that amazin' (fuck pain[?])...

...Anyway...

Fuck,
'wazza',
you're a hole in my argument with someone....

Der' goes 10 bucks.

I say
'"wort' it"....

PEACE CAP'
UnSquare
:D

Shamefully, this exchange happened while my housemate was COMPLETELY SOBER. We were walking to the supermarket at the time and it was quite cold. Story begins now:

ME: Fark it's cold, I can't wait to get home!

HOUSEMATE: It'll be cold at home too....I turned the heater off because there's no battery in the smoke alarm and I didn't want the house to burn down.

**moments of silence**

ME: Umm, you know the house would still burn down even if the smoke alarm went off, right? It just tells you the fire's there, it doesn't put it out for you....

HOUSEMATE: Ohhh yeahhh......

8)

Last weekend a very K'd up friend of mine told me:

"I've never fucked someone with the side of my arse"

I had to agree with him.

Raz said:
Shamefully, this exchange happened while my housemate was COMPLETELY SOBER. We were walking to the supermarket at the time and it was quite cold. Story begins now:

ME: Fark it's cold, I can't wait to get home!

HOUSEMATE: It'll be cold at home too....I turned the heater off because there's no battery in the smoke alarm and I didn't want the house to burn down.

**moments of silence**

ME: Umm, you know the house would still burn down even if the smoke alarm went off, right? It just tells you the fire's there, it doesn't put it out for you....

HOUSEMATE: Ohhh yeahhh......

8)

But your neighbours might hear the alarm and call the fire department...

^^^^Dude, we're lucky our neighbours haven't broken in during the middle of the night and killed us in our sleep..! :)

last week at a dance music artist event...

a friend, who was sober... was watching the visuals, that were quite intense and said

"Fuck, i think i need to be on drugs to handle this"

the next night after a festival, we are at her boyfriends place, all smashed, we are just sitting there listening to music... she rolls over and goes...

"I have lost my drink, i think it might be under the mattress"

she was lying on said mattress

my daughter had a few friends over to play (our house is apparently the cool house in the street as were pretty open to having kids over, drinking and feeding them) and my daughter had invited a staunch little fella over who is always bragging about how awesome his dad is (bless his heart) and how badass he behaves.

i offered the group of kids some icy poles and let them choose what flavours they all would like to have and was going about cutting the tops of the plastic off so that they could go gung ho; and master staunch looked at vitaminz and said "no, i can open it" and stormed out the back door to play. after 15 or so minutes of watching this poor little fella struggle to bite the plastic off of his zooper dooper; vitaminz went out back and said "its ok mate" and grabbed his keys from his pocket and tore the top of his icy pole off and handed it to him. the kid retailed with "my dad could have done that! he opens my icy poles with his keys all the time". vitaminz smiled and said "thats good mate".

he then walked inside to me pottering in the kitchen and said "where was your dad on that one dipshit?"

i fucking lol'd.

...kytnism...:|