• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Great night on 2c-b, Thanks Shulgin!

roady05

Bluelighter
Just had the nicest evening at a friend's party. A few of us took 20mg in a cap and it was just perfect. Nice vibes all night, easy to drink with...plenty of conversation. preferable to MDMA in these scenarios for my preference..less sweaty and rushy and no real comedown is a massive bonus.i had a bit of a lack luster experience with 2c-b a few weeks ago, I took some at home alone too late and I was just bored and restless and wanted to sleep...tonight restored my faith though lovely light psychsdelia and happiness all night . Thanks Shulgin

Just had the nicest evening at a friend's party. A few of us took 20mg in a cap and it was just perfect. Nice vibes all night, easy to drink with...plenty of conversation. preferable to MDMA in these scenarios for my preference..less sweaty and rushy and no real comedown is a massive bonus.i had a bit of a lack luster experience with 2c-b a few weeks ago, I took some at home alone too late and I was just bored and restless and wanted to sleep...tonight restored my faith though lovely light psychsdelia and happiness all night . Thanks Shulgin
Hell yeah. Can you elaborate on your experience?

Glad you had a good experience . I tried it three times at 25, 30 and 35 mg (all 3 times tested) and all failed to impress me.

Hell yeah. Can you elaborate on your experience?

I guess so. I would say its deep as i can possibly go on a psychadelic without the drug/trip becoming a mental challenge to be on in a normal 'party' setting (for me personally anyway). It becomes introspective and weird at times but it's not like the thought-loop inducing stuck in a corner unable to converse kind of trip (at 20mg anyway) I would say its got a stronger body high and is overall more satisfying and immersive than the equivalent dose of LSD required to produce a non-freakout party friendly trip (which would be around maybe sub 100ug for me I suppose-not a super experienced acid user). It is moore gentle and forgiving than LSD in general. there is a noticeable body high distinct to 2c-b,that aspect is difficult to explain... Just a general enhancement of bodily sensation, again more akin to typical psychadelics than MDMA for me. It's very visually pretty, quite constant and noticeable shifting/swirling of colours, enhanced patterning and an overall enhancement of visual stimulus.

Come up was kind of not noticeable...kind of just happens and the same with the comedown...to be honest at this dose and on this particular trip I would say there are zero negative after effects which is great for just a house party thing. You can still feel normal and not like a crack head after 6-8 hours of being nicely fucked up. Overall just a great time- a very forgiving and thoroughly pleasant atmosphere enhancer with very little to complain about (in the right setting).

Glad you had a good experience . I tried it three times at 25, 30 and 35 mg (all 3 times tested) and all failed to impress me.
What were you doing on these particular occasions? For me if it's a music event I have typically always combined it with a medium dose of MDMA beforehand. I feel like I want to get lost in what's going on and 2c-b alone can be a bit lucid and not stimulating enough for that.. anyway curious to hear your thoughts ??

2cb is the best drug. Trust me. Dont take over 27 or its gonna get scary. haha. ^ guy above lmao.

For me, when it comes to 2cb. Its all about booty. Thats a lovers drug.

2cb is the best drug. Trust me. Dont take over 27 or its gonna get scary. haha. ^ guy above lmao.

For me, when it comes to 2cb. Its all about booty. Thats a lovers drug.

Haha - what's your ideal dosage to fuck on?