⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Film Great films to watch on YouTube

Nice 2 Meet U (2014)

k5b8c-JVZAXP67EJA-Full-Image_GalleryCover-en-US-1476219976924._UY500_UX667_RI_VM9ysXHExekQCEfdVraGSpGqwAQeX5e2_TTW_.jpg

Nice 2 Meet U - is a romantic drama set in London. It addresses the issues that arise from an interracial relationship, and tries to find a steady balance between East and West. At its heart it is a feel-good film, which attempts to capture the excitement of falling in love for the first time.

Last edited:
Open Range (2003)

or2.jpg

Boss Spearman, Charley Waite, Mose Harrison, and Button freegraze their cattle across the vast prairies of the West, sharing a friendship forged by a steadfast code of honor and living a life unencumbered by civilization. When their wayward herd forces them near the small town of Harmonville, the cowboys encounter the corrupt Sheriff Poole and kingpin rancher Denton Baxter, who govern the territory through fear, tyranny, and violence. Boss and Charley find themselves inextricably drawn towards an inevitable showdown, as they are forced to defend the freedom and values of a lifestyle that is all too quickly vanishing. Amidst the turmoil, life suddenly takes an unexpected turn for the loner Charley when he meets the beautiful and warm spirited Sue Barlow (Annette Bening), a woman who embraces both his heart and his soul.

Last edited by a moderator:
Check out Kids from Station Zoo. A great film, if you are cool with subtitles. It is a German film about a 13-year-old female heroin addict.

And it has a performance by David Bowie!

Lackawanna Blues (2005)

1*bUkZz4YN-mMYDupR7_SF4w.jpeg

In the 1950s and '60s, young Ruben Santiago Jr. lives in a lively boardinghouse in the blue-collar town of Lackawanna, New York, with his father after his parents separate. Run by motherly Nanny Crosby, the residents teach the young boy about life and art.

Fantastic! -pb

they have Troma films on youtube they took down some good ones, I doubt many ppl on here like troma but I figured I'd throw it out there

I uploaded these movies a few months ago.

My Son John (1952)

This one is quite weird. It seems like an anti-communist propaganda but as material to understand more about McCarthyism or red fear it's very good. It's worth it just for the performances of Helen Hayes and Robert Walker (his last role before he died of barbiturate overdose).

The Walking Stick (1970)

This is a gem. Very rare to find. With David Hemmings (Blow Up) and Samantha Eggar 😍 .

Indictment: The McMartin Trial (1995)

This is a movie made for TV. It's about all the hysteria about sexual abuse and satanism in America during the 80s / 90s. Very good. I am also a fan of James Wood, although I don't agree with his political thinking haaha.

Stalin (1992)

Another made for TV. I'm a history nerd, especially from the cold war period. The only bad thing is Robert Duvall's makeup haha.