Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Grapefruit Juice...

Benno23

Bluelighter
First off, cheers for a wicked site guys, it's helped me on quite a few occasions now

I have tried grapefruit juice on two separate occaisions now, and I would highly reccommend it to anyone who wants to get the most out of their pill.
First time, had half a yellow panda http://www.pillreports.com/viewpill.php3?sub=-1&area=3&id=42987 , and half a green smiley http://www.pillreports.com/viewpill.php3?sub=-1&area=3&id=41511 about an hour and a half later. Also had some rock, don't remember how much, in the few hours prior. At one stage in the night, the walls began to move from side to side with the light effects.

Second time, had a half of a point of rock, and one yellow panda, chewed and swallowed same as above link, and i was peaking HARD for just on 4 and a half hours. It went away a few times but came back quickly after only a short break to gather my senses. I had drunk about 700mls of gf juice in the 6 or so hours leading up.

Anyway, my point/question is "what have your personal experiences been like after downing some juice before a big night out?", I am particularly interested if you have had a certain pill, and another night (hopefully after a significant break) had the same type after a few glasses of the good but really crap tasting stuff.

Not really interested in what you have heard/read about, mainly real life experiences.

I have also had the yellow pandas without any rock or juice at the same time and can honestly say I peaked harder and longer off of the one panda with the juice than from 1 1/2 pandas, taken in halves, over about a 3 hour period. I'm sure the fact I had a whole pill at once also would make a significant difference.

Last edited:
One whole panda got me feeling the love for 4+ hours so I'm not sure the grapefruit juice was the big deciding factor in your experiment. A whole pill is always going to make you peak harder than a half. Plus mixing with rock throws your results out as well. As for your first time... well that combination would make more than walls move for me, without the grapefruit juice ;)

Grapefruit juice I am pretty sceptical about. Yes I have tried it; no it’s not made any difference. To really test it you’re going to need to get 2 of the same pill. Take one one week without juice, without any other drugs. Take one the next time you go out, which would of course be the standard 3 to 4 week gap between pills ;) , with the juice and compare results making sure to keep all controllable factors the same :)

.. and on the same topic....

grapefruit juice and neurotoxicity

As benno is from Perth the land of no coke ;) I think we can assume he is talking about crystal methamphetamine.

But yeah slang terms are bad mmm k.

Now back to the posters original topic :)

Yeah guys, rock is what we call crystal meth, sorry about the confusion.

There are a few links i found the in mdma essential guide in the ecstasy discussion forum. They are in the pre/post loading section, but to save you the trouble http://www.umich.edu/~newsinfo/Releases/1997/Nov97/r111997b.html , http://www.ualberta.ca/~csps/JPPS4(3)/S.Wanwimolruk/grapefruit.htm and http://powernetdesign.com/grapefruit/index.html

I haven't really looked at the 3rd one, and only glanced at the abstract on the second one but it seems it can make some difference, I suppose it all depends on the indivindual.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back on topic, I still say placebo. Two academic articles just isn't enough for me. I reckon the amount of meth you had each time would have more effect on the experience.

Last edited by a moderator:
So let me get this straight. The citric acid in orange juice is supposed to kill your peak if your not having a fun time, yet the same citrus family of fruit (grapefruit) is also supposed to increase your peak if consumed before hand.

Hmm, sounds like that time I railed a placebo and it hit me harder then eating it.

^^ Ditto. However I have been meaning to try this myself.

I'll do it for my next two rolls with the same pills and report back here. This will take about 3 - 6 months.

I don't expect it to make any difference but as they say - curiosity killed the cat.

Doodle said:

I'll do it for my next two rolls with the same pills and report back here. This will take about 3 - 6 months.

But inorder to do a proper test you would have to do repeated tests with and without grapefruit because set and setting play such a huge role. So looks like your in for a intense few months!

^ Thats probably why it wouldn't work. However if I was to gain some type of placebo effect thats still a bonus. ;)

Thread Cleaned

This forum is not a place for flames or off-topic posts. Keep personal comments to email or private messages.

BigTrancer.

I don't actually think OJ kills your peak. I had a nice big glass of it after about an hour of peaking when I had the yellow panda, it tasted marvellous! I think juice is good for replacing salts and stuff, probably good to have a glass every now and then instead of water

I agree natural products like fruit, and juice are fanstasic, but if you are looking to correct salt inbalance to avoid potential water intoxication then having a powerade would be a better option.