Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

goulburn river (victoria) // earthcore carnival // 26-28 november, 2004

Status
Not open for further replies.
Post edited. Please do be aware that this is a public viewable forum and we dont require a running progress on your activities. We try not to give the Police cause to moitor this site, so lets keep it that way?

We encourage the use of all areas of this board from the drug info side to the more socail side. This area is not the right place to be alerting others as to what you will be taking and when etc etc. If you want to discuss it with other members of the board try the chat room or email.

Last edited by a moderator:
hardicus i could harly see the victorian police organising a bust for some guy who rolled an extra large spliff.

it would be funny tho if it came to ignition time and theres 10 cops standing infront of the speaker stack waiting for me, battling to get ground whilst there 5000 maniacs stomping away to the madness of son kite.

hehe indeed.

It's not the act itself that's the worry, it's the admittion of it on here, it not only puts you at risk, but also bluelight itself.

Just something to think about.

I don't know about you guys but, according to the website, there's 1 day, 19 hours, 15 minutes and 30 seconds to go and I am pumped. I have three days off from the world, man. It is going to be awesome.
I just thought I'd let you know :)

Btw, I will be looking for that Son Kite joint Cactii :D

woud love to come, but cant.
Hope all you BL'ers have a awesome time :)
and maybe next year ;)

Haha well i'll be up the front during son kite cacti....

and if i see a massive joint i'm gonna give you a high five (eighties style) and have a toke =D

pumped frkn.... SOO pumped frkn

good meetup spot? 7:30 on the hydra floor, sat night ;)

i'm sure everyone'll be there already :)

i too think the bar is a good spot for a meet-up, as long as we don't have any under-18 bluelighters coming along.

don't expect me to actually be drinking (heh, that's a first ;)) though :D

OMG brad not drinking. something must be wrong...

I'm down for whatever, like mr Ice-cube. I'll be up the front with the dj scatterface and cactii during son kite methinks, giant joints and wicked psytrance are a dyn-o-mite combonation! =D

Cactii.... i like your style. will you marry me??

Scatterface.... i'm pregnant!

sonic_reality.... shut up and go to bed or you'll miss your flight!!!

wOOt! so excited =D

kinda hope the weather man got it wrong though and its a little cooler....
i'm crossing my fingers for 26-27 degree weather, dont think it'll happen but you never know :)

Cactii said:
Post edited. Please do be aware that this is a public viewable forum and we dont require a running progress on your activities. We try not to give the Police cause to moitor this site, so lets keep it that way?

ok so i can post how to do an extraction of dmt or whats in the illegal pills i just bought, i can say how many drugs i ate last week, but what im about to do is a taboo subject? seems fair enough to me.

See u guys @ EC.

yes indeed...

leaving in a few minutes.. that drive is looking sensational. promises to be most fun... :)

I can't believe i'm not going... and yet i'm still torturing myself reading this thread *cries and chucks a tantrum* :(

*flashes for the hell of it to cheer herself up* =D

hehehe have fun everyone! Stomp hard for me to 1200 mics!! <---- main reason i wanted to go *pout*

Howdy kids, just an update, i've sold the tix! Thanks anyway... Have a good time... wish i was going... *frowns*

I was gonna say something really memorable so that when I got to the meetup (where is the meetup?????) people would know who I was for once, but alas, it shall happen again.
shrug -
I'm so excited but :)

Can't wait to rid of exams and at earthcore! See ya there.... and don't steal the ducks from the pond or i'll hunt u down like a pirate after booty!
Meetup? Pffft!!!!!!

LOL Funluvingurl, i'll remember that simply cause you said it. same goes.

I'll be meeting up with a beer probably... mmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.