• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Got the magic back of PHENIBUT..some advice and observations

Vlady321

Greenlighter
Hey guys a few days ago I created a topic asking if I should wait or try phenibut again after watining for 62 days days. I still remember that day I used 10-11 grams I think and barely felt it. The phenibut I had then was from Liftmode.
So I decided to go a different route and ordered some happy hippo phenibut. Wheni got it looked a little different than the liftmode brand. So yesterday at 8 am I put 3 grams in the cold water and noticed that it dissolved pretty much without me even stirring it unlike the liftmode brand. So I procedded to drink it and noticed that it was super bitter again like when I first tried phenibut. The thing I noticed too is 2 months ago when I began to use 8-10 grams is that phenibut didn't seem as bitter to me and I was not getting the effects I wanted. I also felt this "dirty" feeling too which I think is because I used it a few times a week, anyway..
so I drank it and in about an hour I began to get these strong effects like the first time I ever used it. I began to feel a calming euphoria like everything is going to be great. Music sounded amazing again and I just felt like doing stuff ha. I also drank some coffee with it. One thing I noticed from before is that when I drank it with monster or took vitamins the effects began to dimish so I will now only have with it pure coffee without energy drinks it just felt cleaner too.
So fast forward 5 hours later the effects are even stronger I went to pick up my wife from work listening to trance it was amazing it felt liker I was getting a body buzz listening to it on phenibut. I picked up my wife and again as before I felt like going places and doing stuff...I slept amazing last night as well and woke up at 7 ready to go.
Im really happy it worked for me again after reading horror stories that even after 4-5 months of no use the magic didn't come back to a few people. One guy wrote to me here that I may not recover even from 6 months to 2 years because phenibut is similar to benzos./.so idk maybe because im young and my GABA receptors just restarted again?? Anyway ask away Im just so happy again I will now use it for days in which im down etc or want to have fun.

Maybe the reason you were getting bad effects from it before is because your doses were WAAYYY too high and you took it too often.

You shouldn't take more than 4 grams A WEEK of Phenibut and you were taking up to TEN GRAMS AND using it multiple days a week?!?!

It really annoys me when there is all this information out there about substances like this one that NEED to be respected and people just shove massive amounts in their bodies and are then surprised when they feel like shit.

I mean it's your body but I hope you at least REALIZED that you were taking WAAY more than the recommended dosage when you did it.

This stuff can have BAD effects when abused.

I still get good effects from even less than 3 grams one day a week.

Also, you shouldn't mention brands on here.

This sounds like a commercial. As far as I know these places all order Phenibut from the same bulk source. There are a few places that offer a specialized mixture which is what they supposedly offer in russia but you are going to pay more for it people swear up and down that it is different but I have my doubts. I think placebo plays a huge role in phenibut since it is such a subtle unpredictable drug. A lot of the time I'll take 2mg and feel nothing and others I'll take 250 mg and feel great.

Hey youre right I was taking stupid doses and now I don't have the urge to us all the time only when needed and 3 grams should be plenty like every 2 or 3 weeks. Btw this was not a commercial I email the company and they said it was the FAA version which I never took before so that may have been the difference? Anyway I ordered some fasoracetam and will see how it will help also before I use phenibut again in 20 days.