Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

"GOT SLUTS?" - The *official* HOT SLUTS! FAQ

SupaDiscoBreaka

Bluelighter
HOT SLUTS! faq. v0.2

Many famous people through out history such as Caeser, Ghengis Khan, Captain Kirk and Shaft have known of the HOT SLUTS existance and taken full advantage of it. We now present you with the most comprehensive compendium of all knowledge of HOT SLUTS ever created. Read this, learn and we hope it covers all the quandries that have plagued your existence up to this point.

Q. What is a HOT SLUT!?

A. Much like a Bacon, lettuce and tomato sandwich, A HOT SLUT! is more than the sum of its parts. Someone who is HOT and a SLUT is not necessarily a HOT SLUT!. Being a HOT SLUT! is not a label you wear or something you can pin on someone, it is a way of life. A true HOT SLUT! dedicates her life to being available for 'having a play', 'rumpy pumpy' or if time/location doesn't permit, simply 'mucking around'.

Q. How do i identify a HOT SLUT!?

BASIC: HOT SLUTS! usually wear super tight clothing to emphasize their body shape, or in the case of a truly dedicated HOT SLUT, super tight skimpy clothing, ie. tops that leave absolutely nothing whatsoever in a million billion years to the imagination and skirts that can double as belts. The 'come-fuck-me' boots, or CFM's for short are quite often an accessory.

ADVANCED: Even with all of this information missing HOT SLUTS! is always a possibility. As the more discerning bird watcher is aware, HOT SLUTS! have in recent years have occasionally been seen wearing Phat pants (or 'phatties') as long as they are of reasonable tightness up the top and considerably wider at the bottom. This has prompted furthur study where the researchers involved have discovered that although under nominal circumstances you can identify them from the BASIC identification rules, other factors are involved. This is still an area of vivid research and includes: enormous eyelashes, fluffy coverings on shoes and wrists, suggestives smiles and a fantastically sexual walk(which can be detected even through 'phatties').

Q. Where can I find HOT SLUTS!?

A. HOT SLUTS! tend to frequent popular night spots, which ones depend on the kind of slut you're after. The most common variety are found in cliche night clubs with top 40 music and lots of cheap drinks, while the more exotic varieties tend to frequent rave and fetish clubs, At younger ages, HOT SLUTS! can be found in large numbers congregating outside shopping malls pining after much older men who drive hotted up hatchbacks.

Q. How can I attract HOT SLUTS!?

A. HOT SLUTS! are motivated primarily by 3 main factors: money, drugs and a voracious sexual appetite. If you have a great heaping pile of money or a ready supply of drugs HOT SLUTS! will flock to you as their first choice. If it is apparent that there are no men with either tonnes of cash or a giant cocktail(or line of coke) they still need to lessen their eternal hunger and will select the closest to these factors(subject to availability). Although a HOT SLUT!'s primary goal is to satisfy men, they generally prefer the kind which can cater to their other tastes as well.

Q. How can I become a HOT SLUT!?

A. Being a HOT SLUT! takes hard work and dedication. You have to keep your body as attractive as it can be and your wardrobe stocked with figure hugging clothing in the latest fashion. You have to be willing to frequently rub up against almost any guy (preferably Corch or Peet) and 'put out' almost as often. You must live your life to cater to the sexual thirsts of men and revel in the fact that on monday they won't recall your name.

Q. I think I am a HOT SLUT! and am wondering what I should do next?

A. Your best best is to dress up like a complete strumpet and parade through a social gathering until you are given drinks or drugs. It is at this point that you will discover whether you are ready for the HOT SLUT! title as you will either A/ Thank them for it and continue with a completely reasonable conversation or B/ Make yourself obviously available for 'play'. If you went for option A, you are not yet a HOT SLUT!.

Q. I have heard that there was much theorising about "Peetrons 'Girl to Boobs ratio' hypothesis". How does/will this effect me?

A. Scholars such as SDB, Schizo, Corch and Hardicus have done much research and have postulated that approximately 100% of girls have boobs. Until more can be proven you should keep this ratio in mind whenever stepping out your front door, while at work and whenever you blink.

Q. How can I become involved in the HOT SLUTS! movement?

A. Merchandise will soon become available with all proceeds going towards our goal of universal awareness of HOT SLUTS and helping with their acceptance into society.

Main Contributors:
RobertRollie
SDB

just editing out the real names and putting in the nicks lalalalala - Kitty

Last edited by a moderator:
SDB, you are truly a man of the modern age.

I would like to sign up, where do i get a t-shirt from?

Cohaa.

HUZZAH!!!

HOT SLUTS! finally outlined in simple terms for the uninitiated.

Great work SDB and RR.

Classic!

lmao, I'm proud to have my name mentioned in the body of that post.

You guys are the bizniz :)

Peace out.

Got SLUTS?

A hot slut a day keeps the doctor away.

One hot slut in the hand is worth two in the bush.

There's a hot slut for every occasion.

=D

I LOVE HOT SLUTS!

-plaz out-

<plazma> actually closer to the truth is probably "a hot slut a day gives you more different types of VD than your average medical dictionary has"

the beauty of irc

=D

i dunno how i should be feeling now as from that 1st post i could be a hot slut...is that a bad or a good thing? :\ lol

any "hot sluts" reading this post can register for free membership at spgeddi.com and recieve bonus entry.

I wanna hot slut, no VD thanks
oh yeah i had 1000 man whore tee printed up but after that infamous Deuce Bigalow movie nobody would buy them i'll swap em all for a one official hot sluts fan-club t-shirt......... (providing it comes with my own hot slut!

SupaDiscoBreaka, you forgot to add the use by date of a so-called HOT SLUT.

20 years maybe?

Sounds like you got burnt by a few girls in recent times.

But seeing as you know a HOT SLUT now, will you resist them?