• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe got really high

Dankycodone

Bluelighter
I took 150mg fluonazole after finishing antibiotics and got really high of of 4mg. Everyone knows that you can't get high when you take this drug daily. The 4mg bupe got me nodding hard it was really weird anyway there was a chart here and I cant find it anymore but I dont understand that chart at all. Can anyone tell me other drug's that do the same thing?? cimetadine? is it the same?? grapefruit I cant find where I live thank you.=D

Ketoconazole same idea, it is an anti-fungal but you can get it online. Look for "Ketoconazole fish tank" on google and see if you can find yourself a vendor, we can not source here so I am not going to post any links, but it should be very simple and straight forward.

Thank's for the response. Will cimetadine do the same?? is there a list of drugs like ketoconazole whatever they do inhibit or induce I don't understand them at all. Have you tried it yourself?? I can get any medication almost besides opiate's. Benzo's are otc here but I don't want another addiction to that and I have a huge benzo tolorence. Basiclly if anyone an help find a list of substances that act just like this's and which is stronger would be nice thanks mad hash for your input. Also how dangerous are these chemicals??

OMG dude, don't take Ketoconazole as a potentiator, there is all kinds of harm that can come from that. Using this to potentiate your bupe is NOT worth the very real risks. Try this FDA warning on for size
FDA Drug Safety Communication: FDA limits usage of Nizoral (ketoconazole) oral tablets due to potentially fatal liver injury and risk of drug interactions and adrenal gland problems
http://www.fda.gov/Drugs/DrugSafety/ucm362415.htm

Don't take Keto as a potentiator. Bad news.

Thanks for the HR Fig, I have never used it myself, only read reports that it is one of the strongest CYP-450 inhibitors in existence from a pub-med article.

Thanks for the HR Fig, I have never used it myself, only read reports that it is one of the strongest CYP-450 inhibitors in existence from a pub-med article.

Yea it's cousin I took was definetly very potent also. I been on sub for a while to get high and i got fucked up beyond belief.

And cimetidine is no where near as potent as those 'azole medications.

When I first started abusing subutex via insufflation, I would get sky high for hours. Now, bupe doesn't do much of anything for me except keep me well.

Yeah dude, Keto is probably the most potent inhibitor available, but it's simply not worth the risk. I have no idea what one or two applications of the drug would do physiologically. Possibly nothing of consequence. The problem is that people who seek potentiation are likely to continue using one as effective as this, and the cuumulative effect has serious and eventually life threatening consequences. So from an HR perspective it is just as bad (IMO) as recommending IV because it has a superior BA ad faster onset.