• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Got oxycodone - best results without risking dependency?

I took one at 4:45pm (EST) and didn't get a whole lot out of it except for some brief increase in de realization. I feel the nerve pain beginning to come back.

If I waited till midnight (so 7 hours later) could I take 3 of them?
Yes

Honestly now I'm a bit nervous that the three may increase my derealization to levels I don't feel like dealing with.

I'm so sick of dealing with this crap. I can barely write and think, can barely socialize, somehow manage to get through work every day, and I feel like I'm a total crazy person with this derealization. Plus this nerve pain sucks. I need relief from all this crap somehow.

Maximum recommended single dose of acetaminophen is 1000mg, 4000mg for the whole day.

If you have a history of addiction and you don't want to get addicted to opioids then I would seriously recommend that you leave them alone unless you absolutely need them.

If you wish to continue using opiates I suggest you do some thorough research, NOT ON BLUELIGHT, but on credible medical websites, even Wikipedia is better than BL.

Right, don't listen to anyone on bluelight.. No one except for you of course. ;)

If you got hooked on gabapentin and benzos that bad you need to STAY THE FUCK AWAY from opiates, seriously.

It's a FACT opiates don't work well for nerve pain/neuropathic pain.

If you wish to continue using opiates I suggest you do some thorough research, NOT ON BLUELIGHT, but on credible medical websites, even Wikipedia is better than BL. Oxycodone is one of the safest opiates, barring overdose/addiction risk, it's associated with very few adverse events, though when quitting the Oxy keep watch on your heart, because quitting Oxycodone is much more taxing on the heart than quitting morphine, and is associated with increased mortality due to WD.

Also, the fact your trying to get "high" on this, despite your pain & derealization (whatever the hell that is!) tells me you may not be mature enough for the responsible use of Opiates to treat your pain, or anything else.

Seriously OP, ask yourself why your chasing a high, instead of trying to treat your symptoms....

I gaurentee you by 95% that is what I'll consider a BAD START to your opiate therapy, OPIATES AREN'T PRESCRIBED TO CATCH A BUZZ, THEY ARE TO IMPROVE YOUR QUALITY OF LIFE!!!

If they don't do that, throw em in the back of your closet for a rainy(painful) day, huh??

Good luck OP, and remember, anytime somebody takes opiates for anything BESIDES SEVERE PHYSICAL PAIN, your risk for addiction/dependence escalates approximately 7-fold, and if you thing GABAPENTIN/ BENZO WITHDRAWAL was bad, lol your in for a rude G-Ddamn awakening if you don't heed my warning!

Why don't you delete your BL account and go edit some Wikipedia pages then. Fuckin moron.

Oxycodone is safe however causes mortality during opiate withdrawal due to heart failure? Are you trolling? I'm glad you offered a 95 percent guarantee because at least the OP will only have to cut 5 percent of his losses when he collects his refund.

And just lol@ someone who has gone through benzo withdrawal being in for a rude awakening when coming off 5mg of oxycodone.

Go get your IQ tested. When you get the results... Don't do anything stupid. The Dark Side is always here for you.

Depersonalisation, Derealism, Is that not just a by product of psychoactive drugs in general?

Oxycodone is such a difficult drug to "control" why cause it feels soooo goood.

Blue, this is how it is, first and foremost I have to say what Treefa is saying is the absolute best advise I have seen on this site. BUT, if your going to take the stuff to get high or whatever reason you want to tell yourself your taking them for then you need to take at least 4 of them to feel good, don't worry about the Tylenol part of it the recommended dose of Tylenol is no more than 4000mg per day. 4 of them will probably make the derealism thing go away, you'll probably say WOW I feel great, at the same time you should be thinking WOW I'm probably going to get addicted to these, the first time you call or see your DR. for a refill will be the beging of the end if you plan on taking them to "feel good".

Addiction is no fun for me anymore it's expensive and it consumes my whole day after day after day getting pills, heroin, methadone or whatever else I need to make it thru the day. Good luck, be careful.

Maximum recommended single dose of acetaminophen is 1000mg, 4000mg for the whole day.

If you have a history of addiction and you don't want to get addicted to opioids then I would seriously recommend that you leave them alone unless you absolutely need them.

Precisely! Great advice.

Aight I'll probably get a negative response for this but here we go...

I'm on a weekend trip with my family right now and am depressed as shit because of all my issues with gabapentin withdrawal and benzo withdrawal. I can't even enjoy a beer with my cousins.

I am looking to get high to feel better. I brought my Percocet with me. I am thinking about taking 4 later to get me in that "warm blanket where everything is okay" feel. I am worried about 1) it worsening my de realization and 2) any hangover/withdrawal effect it causes.

Also I wonder if I would be able to handle a few beers on it because it may eliminate the shakiness.

I realize a lot of people will not like what I have to say and it may lead to future reliance on opiates when "depressed", but this is different because his is my first trip since getting off benzos and gabapentin.

Thoughts?

Also, here is my recent opiate history;

This past Thursday: 1 Percocet (5-325)
This past Wednesday: 8 Tylenol 3 (Tylenol with codeine)
June 6: 2 Tylenol 3
June 5: 6 Tylenol 3

This is my only opiate use aside from a wisdom teeth removal in 2008.

If it's your prescribed perc my only gripe is that you're using too much for a beginner. If you thought gabapentin was bad you don't want to go through opiate dependancy. This comes from someone who stepped up to actually try killing themself because of gabapentin.

Look up cold water extractions for taking more than one to reduce the excess Tylenol

Aight I'll probably get a negative response for this but here we go...

I'm on a weekend trip with my family right now and am depressed as shit because of all my issues with gabapentin withdrawal and benzo withdrawal. I can't even enjoy a beer with my cousins.

I am looking to get high to feel better. I brought my Percocet with me. I am thinking about taking 4 later to get me in that "warm blanket where everything is okay" feel. I am worried about 1) it worsening my de realization and 2) any hangover/withdrawal effect it causes.

Also I wonder if I would be able to handle a few beers on it because it may eliminate the shakiness.

I realize a lot of people will not like what I have to say and it may lead to future reliance on opiates when "depressed", but this is different because his is my first trip since getting off benzos and gabapentin.

Thoughts?

I think you'll be ok. Might experience some nausea. Did you take 8 Tylenol 3s all at once or over a period of time?

I took them over a period. Took 3 in the afternoon and 5 after midnight because the nerve pain was so unbearable.

So I took the three percocets last night and also had two beers. Felt great. The beers didn't cause me to shake like usual and I'll associate that with the Percocet. I see why these things are so addictive.

Today I've been depressed as shit. Mainly at how long my recovery from benzos/gabapentin is and the fact that I am doing worse than ever, especially since I can't even drink a beer without shaking. Idk if this is a continuation of my depression from yesterday or if it's intensified by the perc leaving my body.

Aight so my depression has lightened significantly this afternoon. Idk if the early morning one was caused by the Percocet or by the general depression I've been having.

So, to avoid dependence and withdrawal, would Tuesday evening be the best time to take this again at either 2 or 3 percocets?