• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Got my hands on some oxy

Kingjosh

Greenlighter
Hey guys,

so I moved recently and got a hold of some oxycodones, and ive looked everywhere on the internet for how to safely prepare them for IV, but I've had zero luck.

you guys are really intelligent about this stuff, and I trust you guys more than any other forums lol. I would really appreciate it if someone could explain what to do to prepare oxycodone for IV, I have a general idea, but I don't want to waste them, plus I want to be safe.

thanks a lot, have a good week.

not worth iv'ing at all, tried to fool myself just for the needle fixation several times that maybe they will be different.

just chew them or swallow them directly, oral has 90 or over percent bioavailability, it is 10 percent less than IV but still lasts longer, is risk free and provides a nice experience. with other opiates like dilaudid you have a rush by the IV route but not with oxy.

^Like they said unless you have a bad addiction to the needle IVing oxy is not worth the effort.

Crushed and swallowed oxy on an empty stomach already hits pretty hard and fast. If you are really desperate for an extra kick try plugging, it's miles safer than IV and if you don't have some stupid hang up like "plugging is for da gayz" it hits pretty hard.

If you still don't want to plug im not trying to make you feel bad, but i have heard people use that line of reasoning so i decided to add that qualifier.

If you do have a needle addiction then please at least get micron filters, injecting raw or poorly filtered pills is very dangerous and anything other than a micron filter counts as "poorly filtered." The way you use these is first prefilter the dissolved pills through cotton or similar filters, then filter what you draw up into the micron filter. Finally grab a new needle, toss the one you used for filtering, and draw up your filtered oxycodone.

Last edited:
Finally grab a new needle, toss the one you used for filtering, and draw up your filtered oxycodone.
Usually filtering with cotton/cigarette filter is done without needle because easily one pierces through the filter material.

I know another way to filter pills:
You need a siringe 5 or 10 cc (dipends on how much you want to prepare) and some cotton.
First put a ball of cotton into the siringe, add some water and then you press the cotton on bottom of the siringe.
Then you crush the pills very fine and add some water, stir the goop and then you fill it into the siringe. Press and let the filtrate drop into a spoon. From there you can filter it with a micro filter into the siringe you use to give you the shot.

Anyway I quote morpheuspapaverus and falsifiedhypothesi - oxy isn't worth iv.
But on the other hand I understand you well, I've been decades hooked on the needle ...
Cheers

Hey guys,

so I moved recently and got a hold of some oxycodones, and ive looked everywhere on the internet for how to safely prepare them for IV, but I've had zero luck.

you guys are really intelligent about this stuff, and I trust you guys more than any other forums lol. I would really appreciate it if someone could explain what to do to prepare oxycodone for IV, I have a general idea, but I don't want to waste them, plus I want to be safe.

thanks a lot, have a good week.

Don't think anyone can give you proper safety advice if you don't specify what sort of oxy formulation and dosage you are talking about. There are many brands, others some more dangerous than others requiring either extra preparation steps or shouldn't be even tried to be injected. Some gel up when you try to crush and dissolve them and so on. Different countries have different brands and formulations too. Would you know how to answer if somebody asked "got me some morphines here, how should I prepare morphine for safe IV"?