• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Got heroin wet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dopecaddy

Greenlighter
Today after getting my bag, I went to dump it into the little canister I typically keep it in forgetting there was a drop of water in it... a drop of water is a lot when it comes to h and now it's all damp and gooey inside of the canister which is rather small so I can't get it out. Does anybody know how I can dry it out without wasting or ruining it? It's a little glass canister/jar only about 1 1/2" tall and about the width of a pencil... it's china, not tar...

Quit the junk mang.

No offense. Been there, seen dem junkies doin scary, scary shit and been locked up wit dem son.

Quit da junk son.

I know this may be of little relevance considering the type of dope prep you have, but as a uk user I only ever come into contact with brown base, which, is largely insoluble in neutral pH water, so there have been quite a few occasions (due to me being a clumsy cunt), where I have not only used soaking wet 'bags' (in the uk heroin is usually distributed using 'bags' at the smallest levels, small wraps of no. 3 base using 'rizla' type smoking papers), but have managed to smoke them (i both chase and iv my gear) - with the water simply evaporating quickly back out of the powder - as Felonious Monk has suggested. Even if some of the 'china' has dissolved, by gently heating the water back out of it my feeble logic cannot see why you should not be able to recover at least some if not all, of your minor disaster there mate.

Get off this sight if you’re going to answer shit like that? No help no input

Welcome to BL Spinning! You may not have noticed but this thread is 3 years old and the wet heroin is long since been used by now. I'm going to close this because the OPs question is irrelevant at this point.

Wet heroin can be dried out/evaporated. But if left too long in water it will hydrolyze into morphine.

That being said, I'm going to close this thread. Please try to stick to current questions. If you do revive an old thread, please try to make sure it can still apply to the here and now.

Many thanks,
Mr. Deeds

Status
Not open for further replies.