• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Got a hold of ZoHydro!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Methacodone

Bluelighter
Holy shit, one of my good friends came upon one of his friends having a script for 120 50mg Zohydro pills/capsules, he sold my friend a 100 of them (he sells all his pills for dope), and my friend sold me half of his, I got FIFTY 50mg Zohydro's! woo!

I'm a big fan of Hydrocodone.. now I can finally take the dose I want without worrying about fucking up my liver with all that APAP.

I'm surprised nobody ever talks about this ? All that baffle about Zohydro being the next Oxycontin bla bla.. nobody even talks about it!

anyways, have any of you guys had these before!? This is my frist time even seeing them.. I'm going to wait til tomorrow to try them out though.

I'm really excited. They have the beads inside like Adderall. I heard if you crush them up they become IR!?

I'm loaded with opiates man.. I got a bunch of different kinds and in good quantity too! woop!!

to add to your extensive collection.

damn that sucks about the beads,,,i assumed zohydro was shootable like roxies

Shit mon, I hope you and/or your friend take tolerance into consideration when dosing. Too much hydro is a recipe for LOTS of vomiting, lol. Aside from that, enjoy!

I haven't come across these nor met anyone who has, so they must still be pretty rare...even on the black market. Shouldn't be long 'til they leave the cancer ward and make their way into the physician's office if Big Pharma has anything to do with it!

I woke up at 4am today because I couldn't stop thinking about the Zohydro... I'm very inpatient lol.

Here we go.. I just popped 2 of them..

Here's what I took total..

100mg Zohydro
60mg Oxycodone
20mg Diazepam
2mg Clonazepam
100mg Promethazine
400mg Gabapentin
Caffeine (coffee)
Nicotine (Marlboro NXT's)

^sorry, but OD isn't the place for this
I'm pretty sure there's a thread in DC where you can post

I'm sure you already know this, but for hr she (eye roll) don't take such high doses of opiates and benzos together. That's asking for death

They reformulated it and pretty sure the beads are tamper resistant too. Ive had both forms. Snorting hydro works despite not too much in literature on the topic.

I woke up at 4am today because I couldn't stop thinking about the Zohydro... I'm very inpatient lol.

Here we go.. I just popped 2 of them..

Here's what I took total..

100mg Zohydro
60mg Oxycodone
20mg Diazepam
2mg Clonazepam
100mg Promethazine
400mg Gabapentin
Caffeine (coffee)
Nicotine (Marlboro NXT's)

I jealous as fuck

I'm very pleased with the effects.. Much cleaner than Norco/Vicodin.. You can tell it's cleaner without the nasty APAP.

Mixing Oxy and Hydro is super euphoric.

Wow...if my doctor would switch me from tabs to Zohydro 50mg 2-3 times a day, I could probably actually WORK!

I've been eager to try these but haven't even heard mention around my neck of the woods.

And yes ^^ Mixing Oxy and Hydro is fun, but mixing Morphine, Hydro, and a little Adderall/Ritalin....now THAT's the combination!

So can you crush the beads to make it IR? Just like Adderall XR, or more tamper-resistant like some kinda Opana beads or some shit?

Wonder how much an RX would be with sorta-shitty insurance?

Ahhh, the mysteries of life....they almost give me hope some days, ha!

Infractions will be given out like candy if this keeps happening. Closed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.