• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Goodnight sweet prince

BTW just to say that saying a prince is unique is basically like saying a fish is wet. Did you ever meet?

Tranced,

I'll tell you all about my experiences and interactions with Prince Phillip in person below. Viewing should be straightforward.

Reeta

license-1.jpg

Last edited:
He looked like he was wearing a diaper in every one of his last public appearances. Keep that in mind when being subjected to endless coverage, it helps.

Spare a thought for his villa fan grandson. The throne ready wilhelm ready for the helm. Setting good example to all football fans of the armschairs they could be sat in. Get back in your arm chair football fan! No gathering round the stadium. Unless you have hooligan style face covering and vax needles ready.
For the first day in over a year no death stats for the masses, for the first day this year no vax numbers.
I like it he will be carried in a range rover he designed himself. Its like that weird Egyptian thing the other week the cavalcade of mummies.
It's also a wonderful thing that Mr Mount batten might likely have a smaller funeral than did ra man Bobby storey last year. Infotainment scams and scans

Tranced,

I'll tell you all about my experiences and interactions with Prince Phillip in person below. Viewing should be straightforward.

Reeta

license-1.jpg
He begged on the BBC for money too yes! And doing it in death asking for charity donations,! I had another one it's gone.

I met the prince numerous times indeed he once asked me "who are you?" I think that made him a kind empathetic human being.
He was revolting to look at close up. I did see him close once in pigeon Park here. Me and my friend were nearly sick

Are you thinking that the Queen is a satanist in a cabal and is drinking the blood children to stay alive and vibrant. Do you guys have Qanon there in the UK?

Where we go one; we go all? Anything like that?

Is that something that British people think (like a lot Americans believe about Democrats and Hollywood liberals being in an evil satanic sex trafficking cabal that rapes and kills children and drink their blood to stay youthful and vibrant?

I’m honestly curious?

🧙‍♂️
History does show that they do carry on like that. Prince Andrew. Epstein?

Last year I watched some Belgian thing on Netflix, Jan de licht. It had a scene where the boss of the orphanage brought all the young girl s up to the mayor's estate. And announced to his big wig mates in heavy head animal masks that it was hunting the fawn time. And the girls were running thru the woods, to go catch them and do whst they like. Filthy nasty crew.
Your naive if you don't believe that these worlds are run with black mail and getting people to compromise themselves. They don't see us as worthy. They see us as slaves, chattel. You can see the dark in a lot of them.. The soulless sorts..

History does show that they do carry on like that. Prince Andrew. Epstein?

Last year I watched some Belgian thing on Netflix, Jan de licht. It had a scene where the boss of the orphanage brought all the young girl s up to the mayor's estate. And announced to his big wig mates in heavy head animal masks that it was hunting the fawn time. And the girls were running thru the woods, to go catch them and do whst they like. Filthy nasty crew.
Your naive if you don't believe that these worlds are run with black mail and getting people to compromise themselves. They don't see us as worthy. They see us as slaves, chattel. You can see the dark in a lot of them.. The soulless sorts..
i do that myself most fucking weekends already