• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Goodbye to opiates and speedball for a couple months

daveslaine

Bluelighter
It's the start of the year and my last dose of any opiate was 25mg hydrocodone and 45mg on Sunday

Saturday I took 55mg total oxy and half a gram of cocaine dosed throughout the day (hadn't done it in half a year so had zero tolerance) and it was an awesome day.

It was just sunny enough for a while on Saturday in socal to snort first orally take an oxy, then snort one about 30 min later, followed shortly by cocaine and omg ?... Cocaine on top of opiates makes me so positive, happy, and euphoric without the edgy side effects of cocaine alone...

Had a blast but now I know it's time to cut it for a while and let my mind and body recover. Luckily I have no withdrawals or even any cravings. Though I told myself at least 2 months clean taking Naltrexone starting next week every day or every other day... Its gonna clean the f**k out of my tolerance as well.

But I'm wondering... Should I get back on it again in 2 months, or wait till summer till May or June?

Or try to be completely off? It's not hard to stay off but it's also so delicious and so amazing to take an opiate when. You have been clean for months. The come up and rush after months is pure bliss.

omg .. Cocaine on top of opiates makes me so positive, happy, and euphoric without the edgy side effects of cocaine alone...

I just thought that was funny. :D Yeah, I get it. Haven't done a speedball in many years but your post made my stomach flip all these years later.

Or try to be completely off? It's not hard to stay off but it's also so delicious and so amazing to take an opiate when. You have been clean for months. The come up and rush after months is pure bliss.

All funniness aside whatever you do or however long of a break you take go back to 1/8 of the amount of opiate as to not risk OD'ing. I know you said oxy and I am thinking of people shooting heroin. After a tolerance break is when most people I knew did OD. So be careful.

Of course planning on going back on an opiate never really works with the time allotted. But all plans up to you of course. Good luck.