• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Goodbye /Position vacant - RaveSafe VIC Peer Education Officer (Coordinator)

RaveSafeVIC

Bluelighter
Hey all

As many of you will know --- I have resigned from the position of RaveSafe Coordinator.

Firstly, thank you for the support and information that all Bluelighters have provided to me throughout my time managing the project.

Having the Bluelight community at my fingertips was absolutely invaluable!

Indivdually I would like to thank both Johnboy and Cowboy Mac for their support of the Ravesafe project and applaud them for their dedication to harm reduction.

Lastly, the postion for RaveSafe Coordinator has now been advertised. If you are interested please contact Matt Noonan at VIVAIDS on 9419 3633.

Thanks again

VIVAIDS Inc.

VICTORIAN DRUG USER ORGANISATION

VIVAIDS is an innovative community organisation that promotes a philosophy of harm reduction. VIVAIDS is a user driven organisation that seeks to actively address the many health and social problems experienced by illicit drug users.

RAVESAFE PEER EDUCATION OFFICER

A full-time contract position exists for an enthusiastic and creative person to coordinate the VIVAIDS RaveSafe project. RaveSafe is an innovative project aimed at reducing drug related harms for people who attend rave parties extending harm reduction education to Rave management and promoters. The successful applicant must have previous project experience, strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work with minimal supervision.

Contact Matt on (03) 9419 3633 for the above position description.

Applications close Monday 17 May 2004.

:)

You've done amazing things for RaveSafe Vic and the for the HR cause in general. It's sad to see you go, although I wish you all the best on your next venture.

Well done Nat, you have really lifted the profile of Ravesafe during your involvement. I hope your replacement will be able to fill your shoes, good luck overseas!
14.gif
14.gif

Thanks for the info and kind words Nat, best of luck in your future career.

BigTrancer :)