• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Good Pills 2009 Australia Section

Had some clear caps in xxx, with sort of orange/brown crystals in. Fantastic. Also had some clear light orange transparent crystals in xxx which were super clean and SUPER strong.

How about you remove that towns name from your post...its a small place you know.

Fucking awesome MDMA in melb

Top marks to the chef ;)

Best night out in the city in ages on sat nitght!

Finished my baggy with a special girl yesterday

2 50mg lines each did the trick just nicely

Squrrels aint got shit on molly

Good times!

It, not they. The MDMA/Molly these guys and myself are talking about would be either crystal/powder MDMA, not pills.

Wondering if anyone will press anything from it though...

Apparently Melbourne is still going through some tough times. Generally anyway. Such sadness.

melbourne's definitely going through tough times still...

i haven't really touched pills much at all this year. and the ones i have had, have been rather poor. although last weekend

took 3 white diamonds.. felt.. ok.
then i dropped a yellow ghost and that was enough to push me over the edge, but the peak wasn't right... not euphoric.. just smashed and disconnected with some eye wobbles and the music felt beautiful.

so far my run this year has sucked, started off with some copycat "white mercedes" which were beige, way too small, and had obviously been a different pill which had been reprinted with the merc logo, rather poorly too i might add.
then some weak white euros.

speedbomb orange supermen.

some good molly caps.
and some shit molly caps.

all the psuedoephedrine that was seized in melbourne last year is having a profound impact, even still.
there's almost no good MDMA or meth going around, and the good stuff is so hard to come by, and when you do. you have to pay ridiculous amounts for it.
not worth it imo.

Rediculous amounts for good gear?

I think not

Look around more

I'm going to munt my chops off good and propper for the second time this year

YAY :)

It, not they. The MDMA/Molly these guys and myself are talking about would be either crystal/powder MDMA, not pills.

Wondering if anyone will press anything from it though...

Who knows

There were a couple of decent bics around after the chunky crystal of last year but that could be coincidence as much as anything

Fingers crossed for some 100mg+ MDMA bics

I wont hold my breath though and would much rather pure over 1:3 pills

Fucking awesome MDMA in melb

Woot, woot. It's made it's way down here so I have heard from a contact. Trying to acquire some now. If I manage to get some it'll be the first time with Molly so hopefully it hasn't been cut to buggery on it's travels. *fingers crossed*
=D

Yeah those yellow ghost while kinda strong I guess, feel dirty when you peak.

As to the molly situation, if what I hear on in this thread is true it might be time to make a few calls ;)

Yeah those yellow ghost while kinda strong I guess, feel dirty when you peak.

As to the molly situation, if what I hear on in this thread is true it might be time to make a few calls ;)

It could already be too late :(

It's always here but usually cut to buggery and pressed before any of us can get our grubby hands on it.

It is very uncommon to find high grade MDMA at street level in Australia but it does happen.

I reagent tested some of the current molly and it nearly exploded on contact :)

Has anybody tried any of the powder MDMA going around in SA? Was described as 'chalky' texture, going for the same price as a point of good shards, and so far I'm hearing good stuff.

No idea if it's the same stuff as whats going around in melbourne, though it seems likely.

Beige Euro's which made their way to Perth are very good pills, reminding me why a few average flips can no way compare to one really good flip :)

Has anybody tried any of the powder MDMA going around in SA? Was described as 'chalky' texture, going for the same price as a point of good shards, and so far I'm hearing good stuff.

No idea if it's the same stuff as whats going around in melbourne, though it seems likely.

Same price as good shards sounds rediculous for MDMA but i guess people will pay big for decent molly.

Should be a crystaline powder with the same texture throughout or chunky crystals.

The current molly from Melb is far from chalky and shimmers beautifully under light like good coke.

Chalky powder doesn't sound like a good start but hopefully it goes OK.

Nah it doesnt but the cut if any would be minimal its all about shipping big amounts. sounds like .ca stuff to me

Hey colbert

I was replying to crankinit's post.

Don't incriminate yourself by talking about big amounts etc.

I'm sure you're "brother" doesn't want you rambling to the masses

It doesn't win you any browny points

they were originally shards im betting on it but not 100%

Noobs 8)

Please do all the online research you can

There is a wealth of knowledge to be gained on here

I look forward to reading your future posts

Psilo